Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By benben178

I Do Not own the rights to spider-man or any character in marvel

Date: December 4, 2012

Mission: Kill Venom

Ninja: White Spider. Japanese, with blue eyes, and black hair.

Hello, I am White Spider, Spider-Man's ninja counter part. More specifically I've had my DNA altered with his DNA, for my clans purpose. A man named Norman Osborn sold his DNA to the Okinwan Clan, My clan. It's purpose of buying this was to make a spider-like ninja that could do all of their dirty work, but it's not over with my experimentation and my journey to become the ultimate ninja, and spider... Yeah I said it, to become the ultimate spider, when I say that I mean I want to be better than that damn Spider-Man. I can't live under his shadow, I want him to live under mine! I'm glad that I'm in New York maybe I'll run into him, but he is not my mission. My mission is to kill Venom! He has done a horrible crime! He has stolen the jewel of Hasuku, the jewel that belonged to our first master. It gives the wearer of the amulet insight to the universe, he does not know how to use it as of yet though. I must track him down, and kill him!

It was snowing, and cold, all I could see was bright lights through all that snow, strong wind, and darkness. A blizzard that was whistling, I was standing on top of a building looking around. I crawled down the building, I just got in this city I was trying to figure out what should I do. I found a cop, and figured maybe he could tell me, so I crept upon the cop, and snatched him from the shop that he was patrolling. I climbed up the building the cop looked like he was in his mid thirties, pale skin, light brown eyes, and brown hair. He was short, and stout, and was fussing with me. I hung a on a web that that mad. I said, " Listen punk tell me where is Venom!" I pointed in his face.

He replied, "What the hell are you doing spider-man, and what is with the new get-up?" he struggled in the web.

"I am not spider man! I am the white spider!" I pulled out my sword, the hilt wrapped in a white cloak, and a spider on the bottom.

"What are you going to do with that?" He looked scared, and struggled more.

"If you don't tell me where the hell venom is, I will cut you with Tiome! This blade is filled with a mixature poison of the 10 most poisonous spiders in the world! So that means as soon as you get cut you will die instantly." I put the blade by the cops arm, and starts counting from ten.

The cop started sweating, and breathing hard, " Okay fine! I know that he is some where in the Bronx, word is that he is working for somebody, and spider-man is looking for him, and S.H.I.E.L.D hired him!."

"Thank you. I will go now." I sheath his sword, and walks off. Then spiderman appears, and shoots a web at him, but I dodge.

Spider-Man ask, "Who are you? What are you doing looking for venom for?" He walks around me, and asking me a million other questions I just stopped paying attention. It came to my head this is spider-man this is my moment to show I am better than him.

I replied, "Spider-Man shut up!" And I quickly thrown shuriken, at him. He quickly did a back flip, but I attached the shuriken with webs, and swung them other way. Spider-man shot webs at me, while running towards me, I cut every web he shot with my shuriken. He was getting closer, so I let go of my shuriken, and took my stance. He launched for me, as soon as he did I punched him in mid air, and got on top of him, and started punching him in the face, until pushed me off. He got up, and kicked me with his right leg, but I blocked with my left arm, and slide kicked his left leg, as I pulled him down. He fell, and I broke his leg. Then I pulled him up from his torso, and threw him off the 30 stories tall building. Spider-Man fell on a red drop top, and then I jumped down, and said, "I'm White Spider, and I'm better than you Spider-Man, I'm the better spider!" Then I slammed him in the hood, and knocked him unconcious.

After that I went to my motel, it wasnt much, It was raggedy, stained carpet, leaks from the ceiling, and, the bathroom I don't really want to talk about, but this is all I could afford with the funds the clan gave me. I was proud for defeating Spider-Man, I wonder will he challenge me again. It doesn't matter I got a mission, to do, and no one must stand in my way.

To be continued...

tuesday another chapter. please commment, and tell me what you think, and rate it. from 1-10

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By tomdickharry1984

"Spider-Man shut up!" :)

benben178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By benben178

@tomdickharry1984: thanks

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@benben178 said:

He fell, and I broke his leg. Then I pulled him up from his torso, and threw him off the 30 stories tall building.

I think you may have killed him!

I like the idea of a ninja spider-man, not 100% sold on HOW he became ninja spider-man though, but that's my problem not yours :)

benben178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By benben178

@batkevin74: Thanks maybe I'll make a flashback chapter

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Love his style. Sort of has a Lex Luthor/Superman relationship with Parker. Really cool and creative. Hope we get more White Spider/Spider-Man chapters. :-)

benben178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By benben178

@tomdickharry1984: @SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26: New chapter

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/white-spider-chapter-3/750546/

benben178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By benben178

@tomdickharry1984: @SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26: @batkevin74: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic/8/white-spider-chapter-4/753842/

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By batkevin74
benben178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers