Avatar image for deactivated-57b9eaaf41cf6
deactivated-57b9eaaf41cf6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Author's Note

Here is Chapter 1 of The New Empire. Hope you enjoy.

Some things I would like to clarify:

The Falcon Empire is the one that is mentioned in this chapter.

If you see a product that says just the name and not a number or the generation, it is because Falcon Industries and that company that makes the product had decided to stop using numbers since keeping up with generations is difficult.

This story will occur at almost the same time as MK: Destruction. Right after Corvus awakens in MK Destruction, is when this story events take place.

Library < Here's my library for MK: Destruction, AHS, and other stories. ENJOY!!!!!!!!

(This is an introduction to the characters and how they behave act and such. Sorry, not much action.)

Chapter 1

Ouragan and Orage were sitting on a modern designed bench out in the circular park. A ginormous fountain 50 stories high was pouring water behind them and many people were walking in front of them. It was Saturday. So most strolling was calm, peaceful, and not hurried or fast-paced during the weekdays. Across 9 rows of trees in front of them was a street, then across another 20 rows of trees were the skyscrapers that defined the city of Fortis on the planet Praesidium.

Orage was sitting calmly and laid back. She was in a not caring mood today so she decided to make a simple fashion statement. She did this by wearing a black shirt with an imprint that had the Louis Vuitton logo on it. She was wearing white Chanel jeans, had a nice pair of Ray Bans on her face, and a nice pair of red Converse that matched the color of red she dyed her hair this morning.

Ouragan was also doing that same theme with the colors flipped. His white t-shirt from Armani was tight on his body to show off his physique. His black G-star jeans were out of the way of the major highlight in his current clothing. The neon green shoes matched his neon green hair and of course the Ray Bans was the finishing touch.

“I’m just saying, maybe we should kill him.” Orage started talking again about a conversation they just had.

“Wait. you went from leave him alone to killing him? Would you make up your ******* mind.” Ouragan was getting annoyed.

“Well yeah freedom of speech and all that, but there hasn’t been an elected royal family since the beginning of this empire,” She looked at a family and then looked back, “What if the citizens elect the wrong people to run it.”

“I would prefer to deal with this politically instead of irrationally.”

“How would you do so?”

“Facts, numbers, data, and information. I mean it has already been proven that an election could take a toll on the economy, innovation, and possibly disrupt some of our alliances.” Ouragan was going to continue but could tell that Orage got the point.

Orage chuckled. “I still remember when I was about 10. The year was 2055 or 2066. Oh whatever I can’t remember. Worst political year in the United States ever.”

“Oh yeah, I was about 9. I can’t believe that people were dumb enough to fall for that sensationalism.” Ouragan commented.

“Well, humans learned. After 8 more world wars, 4 galactic wars, 3 universal wars, and then a time of peace.” Orage spoke knowing what happened off the top of her head.

“You forgot the timeline reset and the other 2 universal wars. Remember, it's 4035 exactly 4035 years after the last universal war.” Ouragan corrected her info.

Ouragan checked his phone, a Samsung S Series, and began to look through the news. It was the usual topics on issues, tech, automobiles, etc.

He stopped and looked at one article. One that stood out to him. One that could change everything.

“Orage look,” He held his phone up so that she could see, “Am I dreaming?”

Orage gasped and was about to nearly faint. There lied a headline that said that Corvus may have possibly awoken.

“After 22 billion years…… let’s go.” Orage ordered Ouragan to start walking with her.

“We are about 3 miles from where we parked. How about we run.” And with that Ouragan took off at 30 miles per hour. Orage ran the same speed and in about 8 minutes.

“OWWWWWW.” Orage screamed as soon as they stopped running. “My new cybernetic augmentation in my leg isn’t working properly.”

“Did the doctor augment your genetics in order to take advantage of the new one?” Ouragan asked as he and Orage were getting in the Mercedes-AMG SLS GT.

“Yes. I actually made sure this time unlike last year where I nearly died from pain.”

“Oh, then I will look at it when we get home. Also, do you want to drive?”

“And damage your precious Mercedes with 5,300 horsepower and 25,500 pound feet of torque. HELLL YES.”

They sat in the coupe. The interior was nice and flowed around the driver. You could tell the car was more driver-centric as the screens face the current driver. In Self-Driving mode, the screens will turn and stay perfectly in the center. Ouragan was currently in the driver’s seat, but it didn’t matter. He touched something and the screens, dash, and steering wheel disappeared or turned on his side and reappeared or turned toward Orage.

Orage pulled out of the parallel parking spot and took off. She turned left and went down Liberty street at 500 miles an hour. The speed limit was 200.

“Woah slow down,” Ouragan was pressing an imaginary brake, “You are going to crash it.”

“Such a shame. You buy all these cars and never let them rip.” Orage roared the engine and shot across 10 miles of road in 16 seconds.

“Ok hot shot. Get on the exit for the second level street. We have to make an appearance.” Ouragan said.

Orage took the exit and turned right at the first street. They were going down to one of the stock exchanges to make comments on the current situation of the Chronos currency and certain businesses.

“Stocks are shooting up right now.” Orage said as she pushed a button for the car to start driving itself and went on her phone.

“Good. Let’s see how much value we can gain today now that news has broken out that Corvus is alive.”

“Not to mention, more good news. Apparently for the first time since before the last universal war, we have hit a 0% poverty rate.” Orage sent a message with the article to Ouragan’s phone.

“Let's boast about that.”

Rubrum was walking inside the Falcon family house. He was walking by the pool and was heading toward his office. He was reading all the good news happening within the empire. Corvus awakened, no poverty, and rises in the economy. Things were going great.

His phone, an iPhone S rang, “This is Rubrum speaking.”

“Rubrum, it’s Rapere Preadam. You may want to check the news in about 10 minutes.” Rapere spoke with urgency.

“Why?”

“You will see.” Rapere hanged up.

“What changes do you foresee for future medical technology? Do you think that cybernetic implants will become obsolete now with genetic augmentations?” The spokesman from Bloomberg asked. They were inside the stock exchange. It had giant overhead screens, computer stations, multiple tables stacked with phones, laptops, and tablets. The stock exchange also contained restaurants and places to eat. It was huge.

“I don’t believe so. Falcon Industries has been incredibly focused on finding a certain synchronization between the two.” Ouragan commented. He checked the time. It has been 25 minutes.

“Not to mention, if we can develop and perfect the two, then it will be better for human and humanoids alike.” Orage added.

“Ok, thank you for talking with me.” The spokesman said.

“Always a pleasure.” Ouragan and Orage said in unison as they got off the mini-stage.

They got out and a horde of paparazzi was on them. More than usual too. Orage and her sibling wondered what was happening.

“Orage, what are your comments on Corvus? Orage, what are your comments on your rumored BF? Ouragan, what are your comments on the rumored affair.” Those questions were normal.

But one question caught both of their ears, “Ouragan, what are your thoughts about the Tueri family who are now running for the royal election?”

They both turned around, “What?” Ouragan said.

“You heard me. So again, comments or thoughts?” She asked again.

Orage and Ouragan got into the car and drove as fast as they could home. They were going to talk to Rubrum and see what he thought.

“RUBRUM!!” Orage screamed, “RUBRUM!!!”

“I can tell you heard the news.” He responded as he came down the front entrance steps.

“How could you possibly allow the Tueri family, the only ones who could win, run against us? That was the whole point of the reason we said yes. Yes because we could chose who could run against us.” Ouragan confronted Rubrum.

“I didn’t approve it. Unfortunately, the Tueri’s have enough power to defy our rule.” Rubrum replied calmly.

“What? How could that be possible?” Orage asked.

“Well let’s see. They have as much money as us. Check. They have as much following as us. Check. Do they have as much power as us? No. But you only need two of those 3 things in order to disrupt authority.” Rubrum answered perfectly.

Orage’s phone chimed, “Oh no,” Orage dropped the phone at her feet. Ouragan picked it up.

“Hey, what happened to the alliance we had with Novem Order?” Ouragan asked.

“It was formed about 2 years ago on September the 8th in 4033. Why?” Rubrum responded.

“Well, they just broke it.” Ouragan gave the phone to Rubrum. A city, specifically Exercitus, was being invaded by the Novem Order. The shield was up, and the walls were in place. The highways getting out of the city were sealed and cars weren’t outside boundaries. But there was a weapon, a weapon that the Novem Order had that could destroy all the 3 billion people who live in the city. It did not seem to be there yet but only Rubrum, Orage, and Ouragan had knowledge of it.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not certain I know what's going on. I did like how it was done though!

(While I read it I half saw it in anime. Just attempted to find something good and the visual got stock onto the story. Back to normal now though.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic The not know what is going on part, I am trying to create my own website thats a half wiki, half read stories type thing. Also trying to be more open about my stories on social media.

LOL I was actually intending it to be a utopian future type thing with little hints of anime.

Thanks for reading

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcsshd: Ahh. Good plan. I may just have to read more, or read it again, to get a better understanding.

Haha! That's awsome! So it wasn't just that I was watching anime

Geth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty good, pretty nice.

One thing I will say is folks in your stories have some strange-ass names XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geth They usually have hidden meanings behind them that should tie into the story.

An example of this would be that Orage stands for Storm in French

And Ouragan stands for Hurricane in French.