The Artful Demon Knight

Abishai100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

A demon knight named Alas was wandering the Savage Lands ravaged by a terrible spiritual storm. Alas was half-vampire, half-fairy. The Savage Lands was over-run by ravenous clans of full-blooded vampires.

There were three primary factions of evil vampires in the Savage Lands: the Night-Stalkers (vampires who preyed only in the night and led by a cruel tyrant named Kurt), the Day-Walkers (vampires who mingled as normal human beings but also preyed during the day, led by a wily warlock-vampire named Elias), and the Shape-Shifters (vampires who could spontaneously change their genders for procreative purposes and were led by a seductive vampire-queen named Beauty).

Alas was hired by villagers in the Savage Lands to control the violence and terror created by these factions of ruthless vampires. Alas agreed to take the contract and planned his scheme. Alas decided to infiltrate the Shape-Shifters and make personal ties to Beauty. He would ally himself to Beauty and persuade her to make war with the Night-Stalkers with his help. "Why should the Shape-Shifters help you? What do you have to offer to such a battle?" she asked Alas, to which he replied, "I'm a half-vampire, half-fairy with incredible agility and swordsmanship skills. I can help you end the dominion of the Night-Stalkers." Beauty agreed and Alas helped her and the Shape-Shifters nearly wipe out the Night-Stalkers.

Alas then made ties with Elias and the Day-Walkers and convinced them that they could profit from an alliance with Beauty and the Shape-Shifters. Elias and Beauty and Alas were soon allies, roaming the Savage Lands together and plundering for booty, but Alas requested that they leave one village unharmed, and they consented.

Alas told Elias one night, "If I marry Beauty, we would be very strong together and that could potentially challenge the authority of your Day-Walkers." Elias was troubled and decided to make ties with Beauty and the Shape-Shifters before Alas carried out his plan. Alas then approached Beauty and told her, "If you accept Elias's offer for a love-alliance, you just might lose your supreme control over the Shape-Shifters." Beauty became concerned Alas was correct and decided to war against Elias. Alas helped Beauty defeat Elias and his Day-Walkers. Beauty offered her hand in marriage to Alas, but Alas told her one night in her tent, "I'm a mercenary, and I was specifically hired to kill you, and then he stabbed her in the heart." As she died, Alas realized he had indeed started to fall in love with her, but he was satisfied he maintained his contract with the villagers and he continued to disband Beauty's Shape-Shifters, telling them, "Your queen is dead. Go your own way!"

Alas returned to the village and reported his successes and the thrilled villagers paid him handsomely. One villager asked him, "How did you accomplish this feat?" and Alas replied, "I simply persuaded them to deal with their ironical self-defeating ambitious vanities." Alas left the village happy with his reward but haunted by his love for Beauty and more dismayed about the mortality of vampires.

Legion of Vampires

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided