The amalgamated

Mr_Amalgamated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well hey everyone I think I have stayed in the shadows long enough, so I'm gonna try my first post with a good ole fashioned community pitch. This is the Amalgamated.

What is it's purpose? To take two characters from Marvel and Dc and weave them together in such a way that we can make a strong series based off of them. Not only will characters be mixed, along with all their weakness's and powers, but so will events of the sort.

Why do it? Heck I found that Amalgamated Characters are some of the most powerful beings in both universes. Then I also learned that they have shared powers, origins and weaknesses and I thought why not!? I'd like to start a community just of people that would want to put two characters together and make some pretty chaotic insane fun.

This is the Amalgamated universe where things are jumbled names are are only as good as we mix them and events are double the excitement and catastrophe!

Characters I have already begun work on: DoomJoke, Iron Amazo, Green Spider and DarkShield. Let me know if any of you are interested!

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would be. But doesn't seem like others would join.

Mr_Amalgamated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mr_Amalgamated
Mr_Amalgamated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Whoa I guess I am behind the curve here then I will get right on reading these though!