The adventures of Thor and Superman.

TricksandToys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TricksandToys

Thor and Doctor Strange were hanging out, when suddenly a huge blast was heard and doctor strange collapsed.

Thor - "What is happening, my own frien.." Before he could complete his sentence, time froze for about 10 seconds and then-

Thor- "What hath happened?"

Doctor Strange replies- "The eye of Agamotto is misbehaving, you have to save find a solution for this."

And then time froze in Marvel Universe's Earth, except for Thor.

Meanwhile in DC Earth-

Superman was flying around looking around for people in trouble then all of a sudden Epoch the lord of time travel stops time and-

Epoch- "Ah! Superman catch me if you can. Mwahahahaha!"

And then everything stopped moving except for the man of steel. Then a giant portal opens - Supes gets sucked in. So does Thor from the other end of the portal.

Thor thinks that Superman is some threat and-

Thor: " who art thee, mortal? what have thee done?"

Superman thinks that Thor is a threat too-

"Chap, what have you done? Do you even know whom you have messed with?"

Then another portal opens.Thanos and Epoch appear at the scene.

Thor- "Thanos!?thee?"

Superman- " What the hell is happening epoch?"

Epoch-"Well, well, well. My friend from another universe and I have planned to destroy the Justice League and some team from other universe."

Thanos- "It's called the Avengers, fool!"

Thor-"How didst thee survive?"

Thanos- "I have forged a weapon which has the power to overpower the time gem and every single infinity stone."

Thor to Superman- "I'm Thor, the god of thunder, son of Odin, prince of Asgard and the mightiest avenger. Who are you?"

Superman-"I'm a kryptonian and the leader of the justice league."

Thanos- "None of that matters. I'm going to finish both of you.Prepare for the attack."

The portal closes.

Superman-"You know what? Lets switch enemies.You take Epoch and I will take the other monster."

Thor-"Very well."

Thanos and epoch appear infront of them. And then_

Superman flies at full speed and punches Thanos.

Thanos- "That's your best shot?"

Thanos punches superman and he flies 2 miles from that place.

Meanwhile with epoch-

Epoch slows time down but Thor unleashes a Mighty Thunder blow nearly killing him.

Epoch-"I surrender, I surrender. Please leave me, please."

Thor shows mercy and instead of killing him,he throws epoch like a plastic ball.And rushes towards thanos to assist superman.

Superman- "Lets give our mightiest blows. Huh?"

Thor-" Very well."

Thor and superman give full powers. Thor throws concentrated lightning while superman gives concentrated heat vision. And there ends it all, thanos falls down unconscious, giving them time to for preparing the justice league and the avengers to go toe to toe against the mad titan.

Thor-"Thee combated well."

Superman-"Thanks.I will take my leave now."

Thor nods his head and the two are teleported back to their universe.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

-

Thor and Doctor Strange were hanging out, when suddenly a huge blast was heard and doctor strange collapsed.

Capitalize proper names and titles.

Thor - " What is happening, my own frien..."

No need for the space between the quotation marks and the word. Edit: You did this almost everywhere people speak.

Doctor Strange replies- " The eye of agamoto is misbehaving, you have to save find a solution for this.."

*Agamotto.

Epoch- " Ah! superman catch me if you can. Mwahahahaha!"

Capitalize proper names.

And then everything stopped moving except for the man of steel. Then a giant portal opens - Supes get sucked in.

*gets.

Thor thinks that supes is some threat and-

Capitalize nicknames.

Thor: " who is't art thee, mortal? what have thee done?"

I know what you mean here, but you don't need "is't". Art is sufficient for what you mean.

Thor- " Thanos!?thee?"

Weird spacing, words are smashed together and improper capitalizing.

Superman to Thor- " I'm Thor, the god of thunder, son of Odin, prince of Asgard and the mightiest avenger. Who are you?"

Superman is telling this to Thor. See the problem?

Thanos- "None of that matters. I'm going to finish both of you.Prepare for the attack."

Sentence smash.

Thor-" Very, well."

Unnecessary punctuation.

I didn't cover everything, so I'll summarize. Lots of issues with capitalizing, spacing and punctuation. Story-wise there's just not enough to comment on. No scenery, no action and little dialogue. And the story is confusing to me. Was the portal created by the gem? Why? Was it being manipulated by Thanos? How did Thanos and Epoch form a plan together? What was the weapon Thanos made? Why didn't he use it? Lots of questions, not nearly enough answers.

TricksandToys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@wildvine: I have edited(almost) every mistake.Thanks for the correction.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#5  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@tricksandtoys:

That is much better. Might I suggest looking at this thread? How To Write Fan Fiction if you're new to writing there's some stuff that could help you there. You got the idea and the desire to write, so you're halfway there.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@tricksandtoys: This is...well it needs some work. @wildvine has pointed you in the direction of correction but here's my 2 cents

Thor and Doctor Strange were hanging out...Right off the bat we're in strange land. These two arn't known for their hanging out. Also where are they hanging out? The Mall? A bar? Description, detail, paint us a picture with words.

when suddenly a huge blast was heard and doctor strange collapsed. Doctor has a capital as does Strange. Also describing the intense blast of firey doom etc adds to your story

Thor - "What is happening, my own frien.." Before he could complete his sentence, time froze for about 10 seconds and then-

Thor- "What hath happened?" Okay, you write in script form. Personally I hate it! If I wanted a script I'd be an actor. Me I want a story where you TELL me how things are said. Thor roared before the words froze in his throat for example. Also numbers are for maths, so ten seconds

Doctor Strange replies- "The eye of Agamotto is misbehaving, you have to save find a solution for this." Eye is a capital, it's a proper established thing with a name so like Doctor Strange the Eye of Agamotto gets capitals. Also what the doc says DOESN'T make sense! you have to save find a solution for this." You have to save find a solution??? You're either missing words or typing quicker than your fingers because read it again

Superman was flying around looking around for people in trouble then all of a sudden Epoch the lord of time travel stops time and-

Epoch- "Ah! Superman catch me if you can. Mwahahahaha!" Okay, what? Superman's just cruising around and then a guy pops up and stops time...but Superman's unaffected? Explanation, description, detail. More. MORE. MORE!!!

Supes gets sucked in. Was Superman too hard to write?

Thor: " who art thee, mortal? what have thee done?" Capitals, grammar, punctuation. Who? What?

Superman thinks that Thor is a threat too- "Chap, what have you done? Do you even know whom you have messed with?" Is Superman from Oxford University? Chap? Jolly good show old bean?

Thor- "Thanos!?thee?" Spacing, capital. Also don't just chuck in thee's and thou's, you gotta place'em just right or he sounds wrong. Saying Thanos!? Thee?" Is a bizzare non-question question you've invented. Just have him roar "Thanos, you base villain!" Or even just Thanos.

Superman-"I'm a kryptonian and the leader of the justice league." No...Superman doesn't say that. "I'm Superman," Superman said with a smile that put Thor off guard due the genuine nature of it.

Thanos- "None of that matters. I'm going to finish both of you.Prepare for the attack." If this was the 60's then I'd accept Prepare for the attack! Or even if it was a Japanese cartoon. But it's not; it's Superman and Thor. Sure villains say dumb things but more along the lines of "Prepare to die!" "You will feel my power!" "I will peel your heart out!" etc etc etc

That's all I got time for. It's a neat little story that could do with some work. You've got a great imagination but at the moment your word skills need a little working out. And you'll get much much better the more you write.

SO KEEP WRITING!

Do with mine and everyone else's reviews whatever you want; we're not always right nor are we professionals. But we've been doing this a little while to know what we like.

Write another, @ me when it's up. :)