Tales of the Emerald Archer: Year One #1

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

My heart pounded as I sprinted through the woods. All I hear is animalistic growling coming from behind me. My mind is consumed by confusion and most of all fear. But I can't let this beast win today. I won't allow it. The makeshift bow I created in my third week on this island has been ripped to shreds, which leaves me with the arrows in my quiver. When I turn around, I see the bear's black eyes staring into my soul. It's trying to instill fear into me and my god, it is working. But the danger, it gives me a bit of a rush. I'll take this moment a million times over sitting in a bunch of boardroom meetings any day. This beast slowly approaches me, growling and snarling at me. If I don't act fast, Boo-Boo over here will have my ass. I take two arrows from my quiver and prepare to fight like I've never fought before. I charge at the bear screaming at the type of my lungs.

BANG!

I stopped dead in my tracks as the bear quickly collapsed. Behind me stood a man with a pistol now pointed towards me. "Don't I know you from somewhere? I've seen you on tv, haven't I?"

"I'm no one. Just your average joe." I replied. A Caucasian, late 40's man wearing an eye patch comes from behind the bushes.

"Billionaire, play boy, Star City's number one drunkard. Put your gun down Wintergreen, he is no average joe." The man with the eye patch said.

"Someone's been doing their homework, I see." I retorted. Wintergreen mumbles some words and puts his gun back into his holster. "Your name is Wintergreen, I got that. But what about you Captain Jack Sparrow? Who the hell are you?"

"Wilson. Slade Wilson. And I can potentially get you off of this island if you work with us."

Something tells me that I shouldn't screw around with these guys. But my gut tells me these folks could be my ticket off of this island. As much as I love the beauty of this place. I do miss binge-watching Buddy Baker movies and stuffing my face with Jalapeno Cheddar Burgers from Big Belly Burger. My name is Oliver Queen and this may be the luckiest day of my life.

to be continued....

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#3  Edited By cbishop

@johnny_blaze: Hm, you shredded the bow and had Wintergreen show up with Slade. Interesting. :)

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1