arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Superman/Goku Chapter 2 The Road To Home

Clark Kent was in dream land. His dark hair spiked his mind some place far away on the blue eyes of Diana he whispered things no teenager should whisper. The Motor home hummed along the streets with Krillin driving making good time as they made the way back home after the tournament.

Krillin sang a song about life and death and times a changing when out of the blue Goku stood up and screamed.......

“Chi Chi noooooooooooooooooooooo!”

He sat up from a deep sleep and wiped his eyes......Krillin stopped the Motor home and ran to the back to find all the group huddled in close around the disorientated Goku.“I had a dream that girl Chi chi was following me and that she was going to make me go out on a date and not take no for answer” He said the words in and began to panic. “What about my training” Said Goku.The group began to laugh and lost controll they laughed so hard until somebody banged on the door to the motor home....

Open up you guys we know your inside” Screamed Chi Chi...Diana pounded on the roof and called for Clark.

“Who kisses a girl for the win and runs off like some coward you act like your one of those avenger jerks like the Hulk with little class and no guts” Screamed Diana.

Clark could not take being called a coward yet alone compared to somebody that runs off at the first sign of trouble.

“I am no coward” Said Clark as he stepped out of the Motor home and spied in the distant thousands of flying demons headed toward the motor home”

He thought about his words and stepped back inside and looked at Goku.

“We have company in a little bit and it is not the friendly kind” he said to those inside.

Diana looked at the tide of Demons and smiled. She drew her sword and shield and she waited.

“Thank Great Hera she finds it fitting to send up a tribute for us to battle together is a grand sign that we truly belong by each others side”Clark flew up on top of the motor home.

Soon Goku and Krillin stood on the top as well and they looked at the army of demons and they bowed to them as was the custom to do before fighting.Diana screamed and held high her sword and chanted “ Death death death ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'am about to kick somebody's ass”

The demons began the attack...when they reached the motor home the group was nothing but after image.The numbers of bad guys started to go down as they vanished from damage and went to the after life.Diana was in the middle of blood fury as Clark moved like lightning. Krillin walked right up to the largest one of the group , the leader of them all and he looked up at it and he smiled.“What are you looking at puny”

Krillin did nothing he pulled from the ki field he stretched it and worked it like magic until it became part of him and then when it was at the point where he could not do anything more with it he pulled again.The great dragon of life circled him it bowed to him it became him and he the great dragon and with a roar of the ages he struck the largest of the demons and he sent it to the underworld..

Then he looked around and all the other demons were running for the hills.“Wow, Dragon fist, Krillin just used Dragon Fist” Said Goku.Krillin looked out the back of the motor home.“Hey Krypto stop looking like me, you were only supposed to drive the motor home”She became her small cute self and looked at the group. “I just did not have time to switch back that is all” The group welcomed the girls as they made it back to do more training on the small island.