Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By eippihrellik

"Did you find her Jonn" Clark asked in a melancholy tone

"No Superman it looks as if she's gotten rid of her communicator" said jonn

"So what now Bruce, if you hadn't have stopped me this wouldn't have happened" said Clark angrily

"I stand by my decision Superman, you should have more trust in her" said bruce

"Like you had trust in Jason" said Clark trying to get a rise out of bruce

"Enough superman we need to stay calm its already been two weeks" said Jonn

"And with those nanites in her system the child should be due any day now" said bruce

"So what do we do" said Clark

"We wait when she goes into labor we'll be able to find her if she goes to a hospital" said Bruce

"and what about Luthor" said Clark

"Nothing as long as he's still in prison and there's no way to prove this is his doing either" Bruce said

"I know its him it has to be him” said Clark

"I don't think we could call that concrete evidence Superman" said Bruce sarcastically

"This isn't the time for jokes Bruce" said Clark sternly

"Its no joke Superman we can't go around accusing people on baseless assumptions that's not how we do things" said Bruce

"It's no baseless assumption Bruce who else would have the type of technology needed to do something like this or the motive it has to be him" said Clark

"I don't doubt your intuition Clark but we still need evidence so i'll look into it" Bruce said while leaving

In a small apartment in star city sits Kara hugging her knees seeming to be on the verge of tears while staring at her now huge belly but she dries her tears as she hears someone entering the room.

"You ok there kiddo" Dinah said

"Yeah I'm fine thanks for letting me stay here Dinah" Kara said forcing a smile

"Kara you don't have thank me we're friends and you don't have to put on a smile for me either i know it must be hard on you but don't worry I'm here for you" said Dinah to comfort her

with her tears welling up Kara said in a shaky voice "Thank you so much Dinah" then hugged her

"Wow your belly's gotten to be pretty big" Dinah said as they both laughed

"Seems like it'll be due any day now" said Kara in a depressing tone"

"Yea seems whoever did this to you must not have been to patient" said Dinah

"So have you contacted Clark" said Dinah

Kara looked down at her feet and didn't answer

"I'll take that as a no" said Dinah

"It's not that i don't want to its just i don't know how" said Kara

"I know things are hard for you right now but he's probably so worried about you he's turned metropolis upside down looking for you" Dinah said comically

"Yeah you're right he'll probably start lecturing me when i do though" Kara said giggling

"Now that's the real you I'm glad to finally see you smiling again" Dinah said encouraging her

"Hello" Kara said timidly

"Kara" Clark exclaimed happily

"yeah its me" Kara said

"Thank god you're ok" said Clark almost on the verge of tears

"What's there to worry about I'm Supergirl aren't I" said Kara

"Yeah you're right but you're also my cousin and i love you so i'll never stop worrying about you" said Clark lovingly

"Yeah i love you to Clark" said Kara

all of a sudden Kara cried out in pain, Dinah rushed into the room to see Kara on her knees in a puddle with Clark on the phone frantically calling out to her wondering what was going on Dinah picks up the phone and and informed Clark about what was going on then she rushed to the nearest hospital with Kara

4 hours later

"you're late cousin" said Kara softly

"Sorry Kara Black Canary's direction were horrible" said Clark

"so how are you feeling Kara" said Clark

"There you go again worrying about me" said Kara jokingly

"So where's my new nephew" said Clark

"He's in the nursery" said Kara

"Well then ill go see him" said Clark

On his way to the nursery he noticed a suspicious nurse holding a baby

"Excuse me ma'am could you point me in the direction of the nursery" said Clark

"third room down the hall to the right" said the woman

"thank you" said Clark

"You're welcome superman" said the woman

at that moment they both noticed the strange woman's choice of words but it was to late when Clark turned around to confront the strange woman he was met with a potent knockout gas containing kryptonite dust while blacking out he noticed the strange woman's face and said softly as his consciousness faded "mercy"

when he came too he went back to Kara's hospital room to see her crying while being comforted by Dinah

"Whats going on" said Clark

"They took him, they to my son" said Kara

"Luthor i'll see to it you pay for this" said Clark clinching his fists in rage

If you haven't read chapter 2 please check it out

eippihrellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By eippihrellik

bump