Story Time Battles Options!

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Story Time Battles Options! (17 votes)

Exar Kun vs Corran Horn: Corran Horn victory 0%
Exar Kun vs Corran Horn: Exar Kun victory 18%
Malgus v Kenobi: Kenobi victory 29%
Malgus v Kenobi: Malgus victory 6%
Yoda vs Darth Plagueis: Yoda victory 29%
Yoda vs Darth Plagueis: Plagueis victory 18%

Okay guys, I received some great feedback from Kyp vs Dooku, so I thought I'd throw a few more out there, with some additional options: You guys pick the winner, and I show how it would play out, regardless of the winning vote. Please vote, explain your reason (briefly) in the comments, and if you want, throw out some additional ideas! Thanks, everyone!

• 
Emperordmb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I wanna see Plagueis vs Yoda, Yoda victory, but I think it would be a very well contested fight.

Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Emperor339

I'd like to see Kenobi vs Malgus, Kenobi victory. Kenobi is definitely the superior swordsman, and though Malgus has a distinct advantage with his volatile use of the force, I feel Kenobi's force defenses get lowballed far too much (for the most part because of his attempt to fight Dooku who he is a peer with as a swordsman, but unable to contend with as a force user) and is powerful in his own right.

Plus, I think for story/dialogue purposes, Kenobi would be great for banter, much like Dooku was a smarmy bastard.

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor339: I could definitely come up with some great dialogue for Kenobi.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something like Revan (SoR or Reborn) vs Yoda. Kind of like what Antoine Bandele did, because I agreed with his video almost entirely, and I already had Revan Reborn almost on par with Yoda anyway. I think it would be an EPIC fight.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on these options only though, probably Yoda vs Plagueis: Yoda victory

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something like Revan (SoR or Reborn) vs Yoda. Kind of like what Antoine Bandele did, because I agreed with his video almost entirely, and I already had Revan Reborn almost on par with Yoda anyway. I think it would be an EPIC fight.

Hey, I said to throw suggestions in the comments as well. :)

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Kenobi vs Malgus would be great, due to the matching of force and sabers, since the two have such different fighting styles! It would also be interesting, with how Kenobi's soresu and experience against Dooku/Ventress/Maul would be matched with Malgus's very different, but similarly exciting, career.

The banter would be great, too!

As for Yoda, I think that match would be amazing, but I feel like the narrative value in the greatest of the Jedi against Sidious, all time Sith master, exceeds that of Yoda vs Plagueis.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c0eef934dfe
deactivated-59c0eef934dfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing Plagueis defeat Yoda would be something else, not going to lie.