Star Wars Versus series

LordVindican

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Star Wars VS Series

Hello and welcome to my first Star Wars vs chapter where I pit the greatest Star Wars characters against one another. Since I’m writing this for Fur affinity you should assume that the characters are furries as well so prepare to see fursonas of your favorite characters and enjoy. In this episode which will have three fights with three different characters I will be observing Darth Maul and Asajj Ventress two of the greatest Jedi killers of their times,. I will be writing a story for each fight and try to have as much detail as I can. I will observe both cannon and non-cannon characters and try to fit them into the furry world as best as I can. The characters will not be alone however as they will have three allies to fight with. For the first fight we go with Maul and Asajj for this observation I decided to have Maul as we see him in Episode 1 as this will ensure that Ventress can keep up with him. Maul will be portrayed as a Zabrak-Red tiger and will have his old saber staff for this fight. For Ventress she will be portrayed as she was during the clone wars and will be portrayed as a Dathomirian-Snow leopard. The fight will take place on Naboo so picture the duel between Obiwan, Qui-gon and Maul but take out Obiwan and Qui-gon and put in Ventress. So let’s get too it and I hope you enjoy the story and Series.

Fight 1 Maul vs Ventress

A Dropship lands on the Naboo space port and none other than Asajj Ventress steps out. With her are three night sisters armed with lightsabers the four exit the ship and walk along the docking bay until they reach a set of double doors which open to reveal Darth Maul and three Sith acolytes. Ventress nods and the night sisters each draw red lightsabers as Darth Maul takes off his robe and lays it on the floor then draws his famous saber staff and turns on one side of it (note Maul often fights with one side of his saber when he is evenly matched but resorts to the second blade when it is needed) Ventress and the three night sisters charge and the two sides come together with a clash. The first night sister attacked the first acolyte who blocked and the two locked sabers then the acolyte attacked with a heavy sweep which the sister caught then struck with a horizontal sweep which the acolyte blocked The acolyte then force choked the sister and cut her down. The first acolyte ran to assist Maul but Ventress spotted him first spun around blocked his strike with one blade then cut him down with the other. The Second acolyte attacked the second sister who blocked with both of her blades in the shape of an X and then pushed the acolyte back and cut him across the chest in a scissor like sweep cutting him in half. The sister went to help Ventress but Maul was leading Ventress into a large door way which opened to reveal the power room a large room with a cat-walk pathway running to a set of five energy shields the sister ran to help Ventress but Maul force pushed her off the edge of the platform. Like Maul the acolytes began to lead the last Acolyte began to lead his opponent into the power room and across the catwalk to the energy gates. Maul and Ventress were already at the end of the hall way when the doors shut cutting the two apart from one another the last Acolyte almost backed into the energy gate but stopped just in time and blocked a strike from the sister who struck with a jump attack which failed she then attacked with a swift sweep to the left which the acolyte blocked then struck her with his hand then kicked the saber out of the sister’s hand and struck her down. Then the energy gates turned back off and Maul and Ventress were at it again the last acolyte charged through the gates and went to help Maul but Ventress force pushed him into a wall crushing his skull. It was just Maul and Ventress now and Ventress spun around and attacked with both blades but Maul blocked both strikes then attacked with a spinning strike which Ventress blocked with an X shape then slashed at Maul but he dodged the strike then blocked a second strike. Maul struck Ventress with his elbow but she hardly budged and kicked him in the knee in reply causing Maul to stagger backwards Ventress slashed at Maul several times but Maul dodged the first two then blocked the third Maul then front flipped over Ventress and tried to cut her head off as he did so but she blocked his strike then spun around and blocked a second strike. Maul then turned on the second blade on his saber staff and attacked first with the right side then the left then he spun around and attacked with the right side again but Ventress blocked the first two strikes and spun around also and blocked the third strike. Ventress attacked with a spinning strike but Maul blocked her strike and then back flipped out of the way as she slashed at him again just barely dodging her blade Maul force pushed Ventress away and she landed with a heavy thunk on the floor Maul jumped into the air and rose his saber above his head but Ventress jumped to her feet and blocked his strike and the two locked sabers. Maul had once again shut off the second blade of his saber and he pushed Ventress’s sabers back towards her but she pushed back then suddenly pushed him away and slashed at him with both sabers but Maul blocked both strikes then knocked one of the sabers out of Ventress’s hand causing her to fall back but she still was in the fight. Ventress used force pull and reclaimed her saber just as Maul was doing a spinning attack which she blocked then she elbowed Maul in the face and he stumbled back slightly Ventress attacked with a scissor like strike but Maul spun around and impaled Ventress through the abdomen then withdrew his saber and Ventress fell to her knees Maul then slashed her across the chest killing her.

End of fight 1

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#2 wildvine  Moderator

Dude, gotta break it up into paragraphs. No one wants to read a block.

Avatar image for deactivated-57af58bda2d61
deactivated-57af58bda2d61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@lordvindican: this is a horrid wall of text!

Won't read it until you fix it into a readable paragraph laden story.