Soul Aura Chapter 2

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikesterman

Rated T for violence and language. If you like it or hate it, please comment. feedback is what keeps me going.

Maiku opened his eyes. His shirt was gone, but he was alive. He looked at his saviour and it was Saro.

“You are interfering with a corporal punishment. Please step aside or face the same fate.” the Droid said as it confronted Saro.

Saro looked up at the Droid. It towered over him by several feet, but he wasnt afraid.

“Come on, he’s just a kid. Can’t you just let it slide?”

“No, He violated the law and you are doing the same. This is your final warning. Step aside.

“So there’s no way to persuade you to let this go?” Saro asked in a calm tone.

“No there is not. Leave now.”

“I can’t do that.” Saro said.

“Than I’m afraid you must be punished as well.”

The droid slammed his sharp hand down on Saro. Maiku closed his eyes, He didnt want to see Saro get hurt by the droid. After a few seconds he slowly but cautiously opened his eyes and saw something that both relieved him and made his jaw drop. Saro stopped the blow with one hand. there was a blue aura emanating from his body.

“I don’t know if you guys feel pain,” Saro said with a confident smile on his face. “But I’ll make this quick.”

Saro leaped into the air and knocked the head off the droid with a single kick. Maiku just stood there with his jaw on the ground. When did Saro get so powerful?

Saro looked back at Maiku, who was still dazed with amazement.

"Maiku, you have to listen to me. Go home, grab your most important things, and go to Buran's house."

"Saro, how did you-"

"Forget about that. Go home and do what I say. There is a small box under my bed. You must grab that and take it with you at all costs. Do you understand me?"

Maiku was in so much shock that he couldn't answer.

"Maiku!"

"Ok! Sorry I'll go. But what's gonna happen to you?"

Saro looked at his adopted son. Tears were rolling down Maiku's face.

"Listen Maiku. I'm in to deep already. I used my power. They are not going to stop until I'm dead."

Maiku looked down and let the tears drop to the ground. He didn't want to lose the only person who ever took care of him.

"Maiku. You were always like a son to me." Saro said. His voice was starting to sound shaky, and tears were forming in his eyes."

Maiku rushed in to give Saro a hug. He buried his face into Saro's shoulder and started bawling.

"And I'm glad that my final act can be to protect you."

Saro gave Maiku one last squeeze, and then finally pushed him off. "Now go!" He said, and Maiku hurried off into the other direction. Crying the entire way.

Saro turned back around as hundreds of droids swarmed into the square.

"Alright." Saro said as he clenched his fists. "Bring it on you tin cans!"

Saro tensed his whole body, and the blue aura around him started to intensify. The aura even made his hair move as if it was blowing in the wind.

A sentry droid attacked him, but Saro pushed its hand out, and then punched a hole in it's chest. He then dodged another one and then knocked it's head off with an elbow. He leapt over one and kicked the droid behind it. The droid went flying and took out several other in the process. Shink! One almost managed to slice at him. Saro flipped out of its reach and then blasted all the droids in his line of sight with some kind of aura blast.

"Is... pant... is that all of them?." Saro thought to himself. But he was given no time to rest. More droids than he started with all swarmed into the square and surrounded him.

Saro tensed his body up and the aura around him intensified. He was a little tired, but he wasn't going to give up so easily. "Bring it on!" He yelled.

The city’s capital building

“My Lord, we have an incident over at the town square.”A raspy voice said. it was Dr. Mura. the head scientist of the region. he was responsible for the walls that protected the country and kept all of the dangers of the unknown out. He also invented and had control over the sentry droids that protected the city.

“What kind of incident?” a shadowy figure sitting on a thrown asked. The only thing that was visible was his gigantic hand, that was easily as big as the scientists head.

Dr. Mura pressed a button on his remote and a giant screen turned on. It displayed a live feed of Saro, taking on the droids at the town square.

“It seems this man has soul aura.” Dr. Mura said as he fixed his glasses. “He must be whats left of the Soru tribe. Looks like we didnt get them all sixteen years ago.”

“Hmm...” The shadowy figure said, as he began strumming his gigantic fingers against his chair.

“He looks like he’s getting tired. In a few minutes my droids will end the filthy Soru tribe once and for-”

“Wait!”

“Umm... My Lord?”

“He might be exactly what I need. If he survives this wave of droids, have them incapacitate him and bring him to me.” The shadowy figure said.

Both the shadowy figure and Dr.Mura watched the feed, as Saro fought for his life. after dodging and attacking for ten minutes straight, one of the droids managed to slash him in the back.

“Gah! Worthless!” the shadowy figure said as he slammed his fist against his throne. “Just kill him. He’s worthless.”

Dr. Mura just nodded his head, as he typed on his keyboard.

Back at the town square

Saro just got slashed in the back by one of the droids. his aura nullified most of the damage, but he was still starting to get fatigued. Saro jumped up higher than any normal person could jump, and unleashed a volley of small aura blasts on his way down. The blasts destroyed half of the droids in his way.

“Hmm, with the way these things are fighting...” Saro thought to himself. “I could probably make it out of this alive.”

Immediately after thinking that, a horde of droids rushed in and dogpiled him. They began to restrain his arms and legs. Saro knew there was only one way out of this. He unleashed an omnidirectional aura blast throughout his entire body, and it forced all the droids off of him. unfortunately it left him empty and he needed a second to recharge. Saro tensed his whole body. Shink! Saro felt a sharp pain on his lower back. he looked down and saw a pointy metal object sticking out of his side. blood was dripping down. he looked behind him and saw where it originated. A droid managed to stab him. Since he didnt get a chance to charge his aura up, the attack wounded him like it would any other man.

The droid ejected its weapon from Saro’s body, and he slumped down to his knees. The rest of the droids surrounded the soon to be dead man.

Saro coughed up some blood, but then cracked a smile. They were so busy with him, they completely disregarded Maiku. And thats all he wanted. Saro spit some blood into one of the droid’s face. “Kill me, you assholes.”

The droids all lifted their weapons and then simultaneously thrusted at Saro.

Capital Building

“Well, He’s dead.” Dr. Mura said in a delighted tone. “He really was nothing. I was in need of spare parts anyway.”

“Identify him, and then check his residence for any more remnants or artifacts of the Soru tribe.”

“Yes, my Lord. Might I ask why?”

“If anymore people find out about soul aura, we will have to take many more lives.” The shadowy figure responded.

“Of course my lord.” Dr Mura said and he began to leave the room, but then stopped himself.

“Is there another problem?” The shadowy figure asked.

“Well, what should we tell the other citizens about what happened?”

The giant hand stopped, and then began cracking his thumb. “Tell them that in the middle of an outlaw’s execution, a droid malfunctioned and took out several other droids, prolonging the execution. We solved the problem, and then proceeded to execute the outlaw.”

“And you think they’ll believe that?” Dr Mura asked.

“They have no other choice but to.” The shadowy figure said, and then the giant hand dismissed Dr. Mura.

Maiku’s house

Maiku rushed in and headed straight to Saro’s room. He searched under the bed and found a small box.

“Ok, I got it. But I hope Saro is ok.” Maiku thought to himself.

Before he could grab his things, he heard his door break down.

“THE DROIDS ARE HERE!” Maiku panicked. He slipped the box under his shirt, and climbed out the window. He heard Saro’s rooom door break down. Maiku raced to the woods behind his house. He and Buran made a trail to Buran’s house from those woods. Maiku ran there before the droids could spot him.

Maiku finally made it to Burans house and he pounded on their door. Burans Grandmother opened it and grabbed Maiku before anyone can notice. When Buran saw Maiku, he rushed over to him.

“Are you ok?” Buran asked. I thought you were a goner.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Maiku started. “But... but... SARO!? Maiku started crying.

Buran tried to calm him down. “Maiku, what happened to Saro?”

“Th-They, They KILLED HIM!” Maiku said as he buried his face in his knees.

“Have mercy.” Buran’s grandmother said, as she looked away in sadness. She noticed that box Maiku had with him and was about to put it away.

“DON’T TOUCH THAT!” Maiku screamed. Burans Grandmother got startled and dropped it.

Maiku grabbed the box and ran to their guest room.

“Can he stay with us Gramma?” Buran asked.

“Of course.” She answered. “Hopefully everything cools down and they forget about him.”

Maiku stood their in the corner of the guest room and rocked with the box on his lap, back and forth, he cried to himself most of the night, until his body forced him to sleep.

The next morning, he thought all that happened was just a dream. But soon enough, reality started to kick in. Saro was dead. and al he had left was this small box. A box that was starting to poke at his curiosity. What was it? Why was it so important to keep it safe? Why has he never seen it before? These questions were soon too much for Maiku to handle. So he opened it. there were three things. An old notebook, a weird looking watch, and a note.

The note read:

Dear Maiku,

If you're reading this, then that means I was unable to tell you this in person. perhaps I have been killed by a disease or my heritage finally caught up with me. The point is, you are still alive.

Maiku stopped for a second. He could barely keep on without crying. but he knew the note held the answer to all the questions that arose when he saw Saro destroy those droids. Maiku continued.

You and I come from a tribe of people known as the Soru. We were the discoverers of a power hidden deep within each human called Soul Aura. With it, we had the power to overcome any obstacle and break any limit. After teaching it freely to whomever wanted it, we were hunted down and killed so powerful people could keep their status, you and I are the only survivors. This book can teach you how to unlock it. But once you do, you must avenge our people. If you don’t want to, I understand. it will be a dangerous journey, and you shouldn’t take risks you deem as unnecessary. but if you choose to. You can do that and much more. you can right the wrongs of the past and carve a better future for everyone.

I believe in you. -Saro

Maiku’s eyes started watering after reading that note. He always felt that if he minded his own business, he would be fine. But after witnessing the injustice firsthand, and losing Saro. He knew he couldn’t just do nothing anymore. Especially if he can potentially be able to stop it. He looked at the small worn book. If that was going to help him get stronger, he was going to read it. Maiku grabbed the book and opened it up.

How to unlock your soul aura. Step 1

Psycho_Mind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Great comic you got here so far.It's different to what I read here. Hope to read more of your comic!!