Red X Oscura Ch 17 (In The Case Of Red X)

HumanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By HumanX
No Caption Provided

Ch17 In the Case of Red X

This fiction will be rated FR21 just incase. Beware sexual content and stuff like that. Readers discretion is advised.

Many of the characters seen are HumanX adaptations of characters from the various DC Comics animated series. HumanX holds no rights to characters such as Red X and Johnny Rancid (he only tweaked them for this story).

Let's get to the story already

I make my way down what I hope is the last corridor and enter into another room. My opponent walks out from the shadows and stands at the ready.

I grin widely under my mask. "Looks like I'm pretty lucky today."

---

Now, Crispin may be a crazy, un-showered dude who has a thing for the occult and thinks his every action is based on the will of a demon he saw in a Xenothium drug based delusion but I can say one thing about him. He has incredible taste in women. The final mid boss is a stacked babe with Rose coloured hair peach skin…and did I mention jello moulds the size of basket balls? Her amber eyes glare at me like flames of hatred as she steps forwards. When she moves I notice one critical observation. Those thing bounce like basketballs too. I move my hand to wipe the drool from my face but my hand stops short against my helmet.

I decide to introduce myself. "Uh, yo."

"This is what made it this far?" The woman asks, looking me up and down as she tries to figure out my powers. "Master Crispin shouldn't have left me for last. Now I'll never be able to prove my worth to the Depraved."

"So does that mean I can go ahead?" I ask her. "I ordered Black Cat volume 20 and I think it's supposed to be getting here soon so I'd like to kill your boss and get this over with quickly."

The woman's smug face changes into anger after hearing me talk and she gives up her relaxed stance for a more aggressive one. "You're going to try and kill Crispin? Impossible. He's a god."

"Really?" I ask leaning on the wall beside me and taking out a little box shaped device. "Because he looked more like a regular guy to me when we talked yesterday. Oh wait. I just remembered that they don't send mail on Christmas. I guess I have time to play around."

The woman cringes with anger since I'm taking her so lightly. Black and red energy sparks from her hand and wraps around her fingers like a web of deadly lightning.

"You know, booby-bot. There's still time to run away. I know that your life may not seem that important right now but when you look back a few years from now you'll be glad that you saved yourself the pain of fighting me if you just walk away." I set a few dials on the device and the screen glows red. "I only want Crispin. You're immaterial." I look up at her through the protective plates in my helmet and smile. "So you should count your blessings and run home."

"You little-" She reaches out her charged hand and fires the red and black lightning which comes at me like a blast of the real thing. I nonchalantly toss the device into the surge of energy and it explodes, filling the room with a red powder like mist. The woman tries to look through the mist but it's far too thick. "Where are you!" She calls out before feeling an odd sensation on her chest.

"Wow F's." My body appears behind her through the mist. "Don't these things hurt your back?"

I let go and step back in time to avoid having my head lopped off by a charged karate chop.

"Now, I wouldn't do that double latte." I shake my finger warning her.

"And why the hell not?" She snarls, guarding her breasts with her free hand. The other hand which is still sparking with red and black energy connects with the red mist and explodes on her.

"That's why." I sigh and begin to explain as she tries to get back on her feet. "This mist is an airborne substance I created. It is highly explosive. Not enough to kill you but it will sting like hell. It also causes itchiness, especially in those hard to reach places. I'm fine because I'm wearing this protective suit but I would try a bath with baking soda...but don't use Dove soap or it will turn your skin green. I wonder why it does that though."

I back away just in time to avoid her hand reaching up for my head. She stands on her feet and runs in at me.

"Do you think this will stop me!? All I need to do is make sure you're caught in the blast too!" She calls out charging her hand again. "I'm one of Crispin's assassins! Something like this is way too easy."

"I see I have to fight you with my full strength." I get ready to block her attack. "Oh, a penny." I drop down under her hand and let the blast knock her over. "Oh, wait there's no penny there. What would a penny be doing on the floor of an evil underground base? That's just silly."

"You…" The woman tries to get up again. "You're trying to make a fool out of me."

"Trying?"

The woman stands up and points a finger against my helmet. "I am one of Crispin's top agents. I was chosen by Shekari to kill for master Crispin. I will not be made a fool by you!"

She feels that uncomfortable sensation again. "Honk. Honk." Now that earns me a supercharges punch to the jaw, at least it would if I didn't use Serpent Strike to avoid it.

"B*****d!" The woman lashes out furiously at me as I dodge in and out of the shadows of my mist. Eventually she looses here temper and lets off another charge. This one knocks her back against a wall. "D**nit!"

"You're so tense." The wall is actually me (I'm so sneaky). I massage her shoulders, gently working out some of her pressure points. "A stressful work environment can be hazardous to your health. If there's someone at your work who's bothering you it's best to talk to that person and work out your differences so that you can reach a mutual understanding."

"The only thing that's bothering me-" She reaches up and grabs my helmet. "IS YOU!"

The blast from her charge is enough to make the wall behind us crumble. She breaths in heavily, waiting for the smoke to clear.

"I can't feel his head in my hand. I know I had him that time." She says to herself. "He has to be dead. That was definitely enough to kill him."

"There is no way he could have escaped that." I tell her, starring her in the face from the exact opposite side I was at before. My helmet hits the ground behind her and as her eyes adapt to the mist in front.

"You abandoned your helmet at the last second." She bites her lip.

"Yup." I smile brightly. "Anything that gets in the way should be tossed aside. But before we get back to fighting I have something important I must do."

My hand plants against her left boob again.

"You're going to die." She reaches out and grabs me by the ears.

"Come on. If you charge up now you'll ruin my beautiful face." I smile innocently.

She smiles back but hers is dead evil. "That's the point. hehehehehehe."

And…Boom.

"He got away again." The woman breaks out from the mist. and fires another blast, this time up at a small sprinkler system on the rooftop. It showers down and the water washes my mist out of the sky. My smokescreen is done and now she can see me clearly.

"Who puts a sprinkler system in an underground base like this? That seems kind of dangerous with all these big, hard to open doors. What if someone drowned?"

"It's because my power becomes amplified in water." The woman sparks up her entire left arm with a blaze of crimson electricity. "Once my death charges hit water their power increases by thousands."

"I can see they use cold water." I point down at her soaked white shirt.

"What the!?" She covers up with her arms. "Where's my bra!?"

"Oh, this thing?" I hold it up for her to see. "This is way too small for you. If you wear something like this your growth will be stunted. You should go in for a fitting and find a size that will better suit your unique chest. Looking at you without this I'd say you're a bit bigger than F. I hope you don't mind but I borrowed your belt too."

"My belt?" She looks down as her skirt slides down her legs and lands in the puddle of water underneath her.

"Aw." I pout. "That's unfortunate. Someone your age really shouldn't wear character panties."

The woman just stands there. From where I'm standing all I can hear is sobbing. "You are dead. You are so dead."

"Look," I hook the bra over my shoulder and pat her on the back kindly. "Would it help if I took my pants off? Then we'd be even."

"DEAD!" Her body erupts with crimson electrical energy and I have to block my face with my cape before it could sear my good looks away. I fall on my back in the water and she comes over and picks me up by the cape. "I'm going to kill you. You pervy little b*****d!"

"I understand." I tell her as I reach out my hand and place it on her arm. My eyes are covered by my soaked hair and water drips down the side of my cheeks like tears. "Life can be hard sometimes, especially for people like us."

"What the hell do we have in common?" She asks me.

"We're obscenely attractive. We never know if anyone really likes us for who we are. It can be hard to trust people when you're always unsure if they like you for who you are or for what you look like." I look up at her and smile warmly. "But then you find somebody like Crispin who sees you for what you can do, not how you look and that in itself feels special. I understand you."

"What are you talking about?" She asks me, unaffected by a word I've been saying.

"Nothing really." The warmth fades from my smile and is replaced by the grin of pure evil. "I was just distracting you while I stole the rest of your clothes."

She stands there holding me against the wall, completely naked. Her eye twitches for a moment before her head drops as she lets go of me.

"That's it." She whispers. "It's over."

I tilt my head and lean over to see her face.

She pushes me against the wall and grabs onto my ears again. "I'm going to kill you for the good of all humanity and then I'm going to kill myself for letting something and terrible as you live for so long!"

"That is a perfectly reasonable reaction, but first." I plant my hands on her high beam lights again and smile a cute little grin before her eyes widen with intense hatred and her arms glow deep vermillion.

---

Moments after the final charge the girl who was my opponent sits in the middle of the room where we fought, still completely naked and rocking back and forth.

"He just doesn't die." She bites her lip nervously. "Why?"

Let's answer her question shall we?

---

Welcome to Alex's Corner. This is where I'll explain how the assassin girl's power works.

You see at first glance her powers appear to be a type of electrical manipulation, but they are actually a type of energy stored in her body. I found that out the first time I squeezed her jugs. After that, while I was pretending to massage her shoulders I was actually using a form of Tie Xiong Zhao's power sealing ability to shut down her energy pathways. This weakened her power by not allowing the energy to flow from the centre of her being and appear out of her arms as easily, but that wasn't enough. To fully seal her power I needed a way to stop the flow of energy completely. Since I was right in guessing that the main source of her power was located in the chest I had to apply incredibly accurate pressure points in order to seal her abilities. that one I hit before she tried to fry my head head there was the last one I needed. After that her power where sealed along with her chances at microwaving my head and it was easy to put her down.

And that was Alex's Corner. Now please enjoy what's left of the fic.

---

The last hallway is decorated in extravagant paintings of hellish destruction and horrors. The scenes depicted on the walls grant me some relief in not bringing the other this far. These depictions of hell alone could drive someone mad. Luckily I don't have to worry about madness. I've already seen hell so this is just a reminder. I reach the final door. It is made completely of gold and jewels. Crispin truly is a showman. He likes to make things flashy while pretending to be humble. But I can taunt him about it later. Right now I just want to open this door and kick his a**.

I place my hand against the golden door and push it open.

Preview Time!

Charlotte: "You monster! How could you do all that to that poor girl!?"

Alex: "With a smile on my face."

Johnny: "Seriously dude. You surprise me sometimes."

Mary: "Shame on you."

Alex: "It's not that bad. All I did was strip her."

Charlotte: "You should be more considerate of other people. You don't understand how delicate people can be when it come to their bodies."

Alex: "She was an assassin."

Charlotte: "Assassin's can have modesty."

Mary: "Speaking of which, where'd that woman who saved me go?"

Alex: "Holy crap. Mary, what are you doing out of bed?"

Mary: "I feel fine." Collapse on the floor. "I'm totally fine."

Johnny: "Alex. Do the preview before she dies."

Alex: "Alright. It's the moment we've all been waiting for. The final showdown between Crispin and myself. The last battle between the forces of evil and not so evil. It's the last instalment of the chapter 17 arc. Will it be the end of the Crispin organization or will our handsome hero prevail over the forces of darkness? Don't miss it. Red X Oscura Chapter 17 In The Case Of Alex Arkham."

Assassin Girl: "Um..can I have my underwear back? I don't own anything else."

Alex: "…No."

Charlotte: "Give it back."

Alex: "Fine."

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator