Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 53- Western Wolverine, Part 2

There was a sandstorm coverin' over the areas of the Western world. I had to ride the horse on my back and find the crazy Wade who has been hidin' from the law. Sometimes, I wonder if I can actually catch the guy. I used to recall that I worked with him durin' the past missions. Those days may be over. But I don't think Wade will give up on whatever he's doin' right now. I kept ridin' the d@mn horse until I stopped to see a cart nearby. It was an old man who's waitin' to pick up someone for the ride. Usually, these cart drivers take you places while you're havin' a rest. But I don't need any rest at this moment. I just have to ride fast as I can in order to save the young kid's life. I have been given the details of where to find the crazy Wade Wilson. It's funny as it sounds but the people have been callin' the merc, "Crazy Wade."

I asked the man for the directions that can take me to Wade's hideout. He was pointin' the directions on the northside of the country. I just have to follow my own noses to sense the exact location. Before I was about to leave, the old man said if I wanted an easy ride. I said thanks but I had somethin' else to catch. I went along with my own ride and looked back slightly at the old man. I never knew that I could meet someone who can ride that big cart. Once I find the crazy Wade, I have to take him by force before the sheriff takes him for himself.

I reached the familiar hillside where I and Chris found Wade sittin' on the tree log. I got up from the horse and check for any tracks that I could find. Due to the sheriff's information, there's a place called the Billford's Ranch. This could be the place where the crazy Wade is hidin'. I had to be careful enough to tackle him down. Not only that, he may have his own men to take care of me. I heard stories about the crazy merc who captured high-profile criminals at full charge. Any money would want to go with the mercenary. He must have joined the club after he travelled back in time. Now, he's makin' a name for himself and sets fear throughout the countryside. It was quiet and there were none of the riders whom I could hear of. It's not the quietness it counts. It's also the fact that the riders do come after innocent people.

There was a slight crevasse which showed a pathway to the other side. I couldn't go through there since I was quite too big and short. I took out my adamantium claws and slashed it through the crevasse bit by bit. It might take a long time for myself to get through the d@mn crevasse. I used up all of my strength to get through but it wasn't enough. There had to be the other way around. I checked to see the other areas of the big mountains. Even though those mountains might be too steep, I might as well have to climb up there. It's worth a try. I plunged my adamantium claws onto the mountain and climbed up slowly. I didn't want to make a rumblin' noise which might disturb the insiders of the Billford's Ranch. The name, Bilford came from a guy who used to be the sheriff's partner. Yea, it's no wonder that the sheriff wanted Wade so badly for revenge. Revenge may not be the only answer. But we always got it in our sides which makes us stronger. I on the other hand didn't want to kill people just for revenge. I was made into a weapon so that I could do the dirty work for Project X.

I saw a cave openin' while climbin' up the mountain. I carefully jumped away through the side of the cave. When I finally hit the ground, I moved slowly like a snake, roamin' for the prey. I moved aside besides the cave openin' and saw a couple of guys talkin' to each other. I bet these were Wade's cronies. Who knows? I might have to find out for myself. I knelt down and walked step by step until I reached a small cart. I was hidin' behind the cart, checkin' up on the guys talkin' to each other. They were quite a happy go-to lucky guys just like old-time friends hangin' out in the bar. I carefully listened to what they were sayin'. My senses tell me that these guys were actually workin' for the crazy Wade Wilson. Some people say that he's the most wanted man alive or a dangerous bounty hunter. A hunter who hunts down the criminals for money.

I walked aside and looked towards the several men. They were havin' drinks or somethin'. Yea, I was right about the bar thing. I wonder if I can have that drink what they're havin'. It wouldn't hurt a bit. There's only one thing I have to do to apprehend them. I have to just act fast before anythin' happens with Wade. He might escape from me at any time. Or he could use that time travel object to transport himself into different eras. I also have to be careful for that one. You may neva know when that comes and flashes in your eyes.

One of the men was drunk and accidentally saw me. He must have seen my straight-side hair a bit. He walked towards the front of the small cart where I was still hidin'. I heard that these men are dangerous outlaws who always liked to try and play some new bad games. What would I do to stop these men? Well, the sheriff also knew what I was capable of. I don't know if he knew that I was a freak with freakin' adamantium claws comin' out of my knuckles. Maybe, Chris was forced to tell him. I wish I knew when did this all happened in the first place. I didn't have time to think right now. It's time to act fast than rather to wait or think of wild strategies. I used my adamantium claws and plunged into the drunk outlaw's heart. The outlaw screamed a bit which made the other bad guys noticed of what's goin' on here. They took out their guns and shoot several rounds through the cart. I took the drunk man's body and used it as cover. It may look sick but I ain't care for the poor old b@$t@rd. I moved forward a bit and the rounds kept hittin' the dead body. I could have just unleashed my animal side so that I can whip these cowboy @$$e$ in an instant. I also had the healin' factor within me. But it wasn't completely changed or upgraded from the last time I had to perform dangerous missions. There was somewhere in my mind that I had this healin' factor all along before I got drafted into Project X. Anyways, I'll do whatever it takes because I'm the best there is of what I do. But what I do best isn't very nice.

The rounds kept comin' and the dead man's blood kept splatterin' everywhere. I threw the dead b@$t@rd at the other outlaws. They fell down a bit while the others were kept shootin' at me. I ran side by side and jumped over the guys and slashed their throats off. I didn't know how many of these outlaws were there. I might have to take all of them down. This isn't the first time that I killed a lot of bad people. The only difference is that I'm killin' these b@$t@rd$ in the past. I moved and run while the rounds pierced through some of my hairy skin. I noticed some of my injuries were healin' fast. I guess my ability was gettin' much stronger nowadays. Now, all I have to do is just come rushin' and slash these cowboys one by one. Or else I have to do all at once. Ain't that a change for the Canadian mutant?

After several slashes, I stopped and listened to some gallopin' horses. The sounds must have been comin' somewhere down the mountain cave. It must be leadin' to the Bilford's Ranch. I ran fast as a wild horse and see what will come up in front of another cave openin'. When I reached the down surface, I noticed some outlaws were guardin' the openin' of the cave. This seems too easy for me since I can slash them over again. But there was another outlaw comin' through the guys. Yea, it made no mistake whatsoever. It was the crazy merc himself.

"Hello Logan. We meet again. Isn't this going to be fun? Eh? EH?"

To be continued in Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 54- Western Wolverine, Part 3.

Well, Wade just showed up. Now what will happen next for Wolverine? Will Wolverine able to beat the crazy merc and catch him before the sheriff does? Find out in the next episode of Wolverine. You ain't wanna miss out this wild ride, bub. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By The Impersonator

Edited.