#1 Posted by kamrenamir (255 posts) - - Show Bio

(Note- This is a new Fan-Fic I am going to start writing, It's about Nightwing and his new Sidekick, Oriole.)

"Do you think He'll like me?" Valarie asked as she pace back and forth in behind Dick while he watch the news on the bat computer.

"Don't worry Val, I'm sure he'll like you just fine, and if he dosn't, then I'll sweet talk him, I've always had a very............special connection with Bruce." Dick said in a joking tone. This did not calm Valarie, in fact it made her feel worse and she began pacing faster and rambling in spanish

"And what about Damian?" The girl asked trying to calm herself down.

"What about him?" Dick said, trying to ignore Valarie's nervousness.

"Well, from all the stuff that You've told me, he seems pretty uptight. What if I say something wrong and he uses his ninja assasin stuff on me?" Valarie made a chopping motion in the air as she say this.

"Well, he can be, something, but i'm sure he'll like you too. He may even like you a lot. And if he doesn't than you can use your training on him.

"Oh god, maybe we should come back another time?" As Valarie say this a loud mechanical roar was heared and a car could be heared coming near

the cave.

"Get ready Val." Dick said as he stood up and wiped off his costume.

Walking up and standing next to Valarie, Dick noticed she was trembling.

"Calm down Val, your part of the family now, whether he likes it or not." This comforted Valarie enough to stop her trembling.

The bat car came swiftly into the cave but stopped immediatly on it's pedestal. When the top of the car opened Damian immediatly flipped out of the top, landing infront of

Dick and Valarie.

"Father, Nightwing seems to have brought a guest." As he says this Damian eyes Valarie with both curious and infactious looks.

Bruce now stood behind Damian and was eyeing Valarie.

" You.......You're Batman." That was the only thing Valarie could think to say at that frightful moment.

(What do you think? Like it? Than say it down there v. The next issue will be #0 and that will be the origin of Oriole. )

(I DO NOT OWN BATMAN, NIGHTWING, OR DAMIAN WAYNE/ROBIN OR ANY OF THE "BAT" THINGS, THEY ARE OWNED BY D.C. I WRITE THE STORY AND CREATED VALARIE/ORIOLE)

#2 Posted by GR2Blackout (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice!

#3 Posted by batkevin74 (14021 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamrenamir: I like it. Question: how do you pronounce Oriole, and what is an Oriole?

#4 Posted by kamrenamir (255 posts) - - Show Bio

@batkevin74: Ore-E- ull And Orioles are the state bird of quite a few states.

#5 Posted by batkevin74 (14021 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamrenamir: Right! Being from Australia I knew it was a baseball team but didn't think that Nightwing and a girl dressed as a pitcher was correct :)

#6 Posted by BatteredArmor (6234 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamrenamir:

Batman's next line: "You do not bring strange girls into the Bat Cave!"

2420528-batman_krack.jpg

Just kidding dude looks good so far

#7 Posted by batkevin74 (14021 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@kamrenamir:

2420528-batman_krack.jpg

Just kidding dude looks good so far

Ha ha ha

2420563-2420561-spoiler_550x.jpg
#8 Posted by kamrenamir (255 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: LOL still debating about what Bruce will do.

@batkevin74: Still trying to find an official look for her.

#9 Posted by TheCannon (20267 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

Nice!

This.

#10 Posted by kamrenamir (255 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: Thanks

#11 Posted by primepower53 (6064 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@kamren

2420528-batman_krack.jpg

LOL
#12 Posted by Rusty_Irons (634 posts) - - Show Bio

i like it.

#13 Posted by cbishop (11876 posts) - - Show Bio
3394704-baltimore-oriole-illustration_17257_600x450.jpg

I had to read this one! A new bird in the Bat-Fam? Excellent! And a perfect compliment and homage to a former Robin? How has DC not used "Oriole" yet? Most Excellent! And @batkevin74, I imagine you've long since looked it up, but just in case, there's an oriole to your right. ;)

#14 Posted by ImpurestCheese (11195 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop: Not a patch on Marvel's Oriole but still awesome. Interested to see where this is going and what new and exciting foes spring up.

#15 Posted by cbishop (11876 posts) - - Show Bio

@impurestcheese: I think this is dead in the water- it's almost 1.5 years old. I just liked it. ...I didn't know Marvel had an Oriole. Looks like a throwaway character.

#16 Edited by ImpurestCheese (11195 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop: Yep except in Marvel Mayhem where he's unkillable. :-) But go for it, there seems to be interest now, take it from the angry woman missing a clump of hair go for it.

#17 Posted by cbishop (11876 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by ImpurestCheese (11195 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by kamrenamir (255 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by cbishop (11876 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamrenamir: The only disappointment was that there wasn't more. Looking forward to any future chapters. ;)