Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

New Marvel/DC - Punisher - Gothams Judgement #1

I do not own the characters or locations in this story but the ideas are my own.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new hero lurks in the streets of Gotham, if you can call him that. He seeks the one they call "Joker".

A couple of common street thugs are speaking in an alley late at night.

"There's all kinds of wackos on Joker's payroll," one says, "I dunno if we can trust him. He's a lunatic!"

"Look, you're overreacting," the other says, "Joker has a real foothold in this dump of a city. We're doing some low tier jobs now but soon enough he'll catch wind of our talents. Then we're in the big leag--"

Just then a silhouette lunges from the shadows and bashes the thug's head into a stone wall. The other looks him up and down. All he can see clearly is a large white skull on the torso of his attacker. He is grappled and forced against the wall as his accomplice lays unconscious. The Punisher is in Gotham.

"Where is Joker?" says Frank.

"I don't--" the thug is interrupted as Frank shoves him against the wall.

"You know where Joker is. I need to get to him. I don't mind breaking a few bones until I find him. I'll ask again. Where is Joker?"

"Alright alright. He's uh, meant to be collecting a package from us, near here.. in about ten minutes."

Frank releases his grasp and takes a step back.

"Where is the meeting place?"

"It's uh, here just take this GPS, it'll show you where to go from here, just don't kill me." The thug hands Frank a GPS device.

"What's the package?"

"I don't kno--" Frank begins prodding at the pockets of the thug.

"Who has it? You?" Frank, unsuccessful in his search, looks to the other thug laying unconscious. He crouches down to retrieve the package. As he begins to check the thugs pockets the other thug makes a daring attempt at striking Frank from behind with a trash can lid. Frank uses the thugs momentum to counter him and throw him down the alley. The thug takes one look up and is met with a combat knife to the skull.

"More trouble than he looked."

Frank pulls a small parcel from the other thugs pocket. The thug begins to regain consciousness.

"Ugh.. had a dream I.. Punisher was--"

Frank sinks a bullet in his skull from a silenced handgun.

"Waste of ammo," Frank thinks to himself.

Frank opens up the parcel. It contains a small vial of blue liquid. Frank smells it and gags. He points it to the face of one of the thugs and sprays some out. It instantly begins to rot away the flesh of the thugs face. It is a dangerous acid.

"Heh, this Joker has a messed up sense of humor," Franks thinks to himself.

He checks the GPS. A couple of blocks south is a flashing red light. This is presumably the meeting point with the Joker. Frank takes to the shadows to go meet the Joker.

Frank finds himself outside a warehouse near the Gotham docks.

"Perfect place for an ambush," Frank thinks to himself. "It'd be wise to climb up those containers and get in through a window."

Frank does so and approaches a window to the warehouse. He peers in. He see's 3 masked men standing waiting on the ground floor, nobody on the second floor. Frank enters in through the window, checking behind him as he goes, to the second floor. Just as he takes his first step another masked man reveals himself and shouts.

"Hey! There's someone in here! It's.. It's him! It's Punisher, he's really here!" The other masked men all turn to the second floor in direction of Frank.

"Damn it. I didn't see him," Frank thinks to himself.

"Don't just stand there, ice him."

Frank leaps onto the masked man who revealed his position, taking them both through a doorway into an office, out the way of gun fire from the other three. They both stand and the masked man pulls out a switchblade. He lunges at Frank frantically, but Frank manages to avoid each swipe. Frank gets a hold of the masked mans wrist and twists it, forcing him into submission as he drops the switchblade. He throws him to the ground.

"B-backup he's here it's--" the masked man says into a microphone on his wrist, just before Frank boots him in the skull.

"Backup? That could be from a small gang to an army with my reputation. Need to get out of here quick, otherwise I'll be trapped," Franks thinks to himself.

"Come out come out wherever you are Franky," someone says. Frank draws two handguns and readies himself for the remaining three masked men.

"You wanted to find me? Well I've lead you right to me Franky boy," Says a man with a face of makeup.

"Come and show the Joker if you live up to your reputation, Punisher."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------