My DC Universe

multiverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By multiverse

I have decided to stop doing blogs of what I would do if I relaunched the DC Universe. However, I got a lot of comments on them, several of which were helpful in pointing out limitations of what I created. Thus, I decided to create a thread in the fanfiction forum for my ever evolving version of the DC universe. My three favorite versions of the DC Universe are Earth-D for its racial diversity, the earth from Elseworld's Finest: Supergirl and Batgirl for its prominent female characters, and the Generations earth because time passes normally. Any version of the DC Universe that I created would have the elements of racial diversity, prominent female characters, and the normal passage of time. I may not post stories as such but look for alternate bios, team rosters, and summary rewrites of events from the DCU continuities. I welcome suggestions for changes. Here is some alternate biographical information (adapted from the DC Comics Wiki).

Richard Grayson (New Earth-D)

No Caption Provided

Aliases: Robin, Nightwing, Batman

Relatives: John Grayson (father), Mary Cooper (mother), Harriet Cooper (aunt), Barbara Essen (wife), Mary Essen (daughter), Thomas Grayson (son), James Gordon (father-in-law), Sarah Essen (mother-in-law), Anthony Gordon (brother-in-law)

Affiliation: Young All-Stars, Outsiders, Justice Society of America, Checkmate

Base of Operations: Gotham City

Alignment: Good

Identity: Public

Citizenship: American

Marital Status: Married

Occupation: Checkmate Operative (as Robin, Nightwing, and Batman), lawyer, ambassador to South Africa

Education: Law degree

Height: 5’ 10”

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black

Dick Grayson, Batman and related characters are property of DC Comics.