Marvel Re-Imagined: X-Men #4

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

Professor Xavier sped down the hallway in his wheel chair. He (with his telepathy) communicated with several members of the Academy.

“To the following staff and faculty, please report to the Blackbird immediately

Iceman

Logan

Jean Grey

Storm

Hank McCoy

Rogue

Gambit

And Angel.”

Xavier didn't sound peaceful and serene, he sounded worried, cautious, and like he knew that something wasn't right.

Xavier thought to himself “What if we don't make it in time, he could be dead already for Christ’s sake”

He stopped at a door, it asked for his eye to verify that he is supposed to be in this area.

When he entered the room, the X-Men stood there, waiting, nervous about what the rush was for. They all asked questions:

Wolverine “What in the hell did you make us rush for, I was in the middle of talking with Daken.”

Jean “Is everything okay?”

Storm “Any word on Kitty and Kurt?

This was the only question he answered “No on Kitty, yes on Kurt, three possible locations, they must be making him teleport to interrupt our search.”

After hearing that, they all ran into their seats aboard the Blackbird.

Hank sat in the pilot’s seat “Where to Professor?”

Xavier sat down and looked at Kurt “Old Genosha.”

After an hour of flying, they were finally there.

It looked like an old island, with just one amazing building; at least you could see how much pretty it was before its abandonment. It was humongous, 300 Feet wide at the least. It was tall enough that you could touch the clouds.

Everyone minus Xavier left the jet. They all looked around for Kurt, they were about to split up, then they saw a little girl, lying in the dust.

Jean spoke “We have to help her.” She started to run off, but Logan grabbed her hand.

“She might be a trap.” He almost pulled Jean back with force, but he was a gentleman, somewhat at least.

Jean raised her voice “She is only a little girl, I can handle her, now get your hands off of me.” Jean raised her eyes and Wolverine flew across Old Genosha.

She stomped towards the girl, and got more peaceful as she approached her “Honey, are you okay.”

The girl looked at Jean, and as soon as Jean saw those red, fiery, bloodthirsty eyes, she knew that she was in danger, Jean ran from the girl, but before she could get to the rest of the X-Men, she was stopped by a man in front of her.

He very softly said “Hello Jean, my name is Sebastian Shaw, and I have come here to kill your friends”.

He looked like he just came from a party…in 1910. His suit looked as if it was from that time period, button up; his pants were like a male version of leggings.

The X-Men ran to Jean, but not before they saw her being severely beaten.

Beast jumped on Shaw, and hit him with all his might, Shaw was unfazed, he threw Beast across the island. Gambit threw a deck of kinetically charged cards at Shaw, it was replied to with a blast of energy, throw straight at Gambit, Gambit fell backwards.

Shaw cracked his knuckles “That felt good.”

Storm flew into the air, and made a bolt of lightning hit Shaw, but he was still unfazed, he jumped into the air, and grabbed Storms neck. Shaw choked her, looking happy as he did it, as if he was proud of himself.

Rogue sped into the air and grabbed the Shaw’s hand, she held him until he fell out of the air, and then Rogue caught Storm before she fell into the air.

She put down Storm as Angel (holding Jean), Iceman, and Logan approached. Rogue fell to her knees, and cried.

Iceman reluctantly asked “What is wrong? We beat the bad guy.”

Rogue looked into Iceman’s eyes “Kitty….she…..she is dead, Kurt has sided with Magneto, what he and its members call the Hellfire Club want Jean, because they say she has the power to hold something called the Phoenix Force, and on top of all of this, Emma Frost is coming, from what I have seen of her, she is an extremely powerful telepath, and when she goes into her diamond form...lets just say, you don't want to be there. We should go."

After a few seconds of weeping, they all carried themselves onto the Blackbird, Logan briefed Xavier on what happened, Xavier looked depressed.

"By taking the life of Kitty Pryde, Magneto and all associated have officially broke their peace treaty with us, we shall only rescue Kurt, after that, if they try to attack or threaten us, do not hesitate, kill on sight. Understood?" Xavier sounded extremely pissed off.

In unison, the X-Men replied "Understood."

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

Awesome. Maybe the best yet.

Avatar image for darth_brendroid
darth_brendroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By darth_brendroid

The plot thickens. Interesting.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@YoungJustice said:

Professor Charles Xavier sped down the hallway in his wheel chair. With his telepathy, he communicated with several members of the Academy.

“To the following staff and faculty, please report to the Blackbird immediately: Iceman. Logan. Jean Grey. Storm. Hank McCoy. Rogue. Gambit. Angel.”

Xavier didn't sound peaceful and serene, he sounded worried, cautious, and like he knew that something wasn't right.

Xavier thought to himself “What if we don't make it in time, he could be dead already for Christ’s sake!

He stopped at a door, it asked for his eye to verify that he is supposed to be in this area.

When he entered the room, the X-Men stood there, waiting, nervous about what the fuss was for.

“What in the hell did you make us rush for?” grunted Wolverine “I was in the middle of talking with Daken.”

Jean looked at the Professor “Is everything okay?”

“Any word on Kitty and Kurt?” asked Storm

The Professor paused then answered Storm “No on Kitty, yes on Kurt. Three possible locations, they must be making him teleport to interrupt our search.”

After hearing that, they all ran into their seats aboard the Blackbird.

Hank sat in the pilot’s seat “Where to Professor?”

“Old Genosha.”

After an hour of flying, they were finally there. It looked like an old island, with just one amazing building; at least you could see how much pretty it was before its abandonment. It was humongous, 300 Feet wide at the least. It was tall enough that you could touch the clouds.

Everyone minus Xavier left the jet. They all looked around for Kurt, they were about to split up, then they saw a little girl, lying in the dust.

Jean spoke “We have to help her.” She started to run off, but Logan grabbed her hand.

“She might be a trap.” He almost pulled Jean back with force, but he was a gentleman, somewhat at least.

Jean raised her voice “She is only a little girl, I can handle her, now get your hands off of me!” Jean raised her eyes and Wolverine flew across Old Genosha.

She stomped towards the girl, and got more peaceful as she approached her “Honey, are you okay?

The girl looked at Jean, and as soon as Jean saw those red, fiery, bloodthirsty eyes, she knew that she was in danger, Jean ran from the girl, but before she could get to the rest of the X-Men, she was stopped by a man in front of her.

He very softly said “Hello Jean, my name is Sebastian Shaw, and I have come here to kill your friends”.

He looked like he just came from a party…in 1910. His suit looked as if it was from that time period, button up; his pants were like a male version of leggings.

The X-Men ran to Jean, but not before they saw her being severely beaten.

Beast jumped on Shaw, and hit him with all his might, Shaw was unfazed, he threw Beast across the island. Gambit threw a deck of kinetically charged cards at Shaw, it was replied to with a blast of energy, throw straight at Gambit, Gambit fell backwards.

Shaw cracked his knuckles “That felt good.”

Storm flew into the air, and made a bolt of lightning hit Shaw, but he was still unfazed, he jumped into the air, and grabbed Storms neck. Shaw choked her, looking happy as he did it, as if he was proud of himself.

Rogue sped into the air and grabbed the Shaw’s hand, she held him until he fell out of the air, and then Rogue caught Storm before she fell into the air.

She put down Storm as Angel (holding Jean), Iceman, and Logan approached. Rogue fell to her knees, and cried.

Iceman reluctantly asked “What is wrong? We beat the bad guy.”

Rogue looked into Iceman’s eyes “Kitty….she…..she is dead, Kurt has sided with Magneto, what he and its members call the Hellfire Club want Jean, because they say she has the power to hold something called the Phoenix Force, and on top of all of this, Emma Frost is coming, from what I have seen of her, she is an extremely powerful telepath, and when she goes into her diamond form...lets just say, you don't want to be there. We should go."

After a few seconds of weeping, they all carried themselves onto the Blackbird, Logan briefed Xavier on what happened, Xavier looked depressed.

"By taking the life of Kitty Pryde, Magneto and all associated have officially broke their peace treaty with us, we shall only rescue Kurt, after that, if they try to attack or threaten us, do not hesitate, kill on sight. Understood?" Xavier sounded extremely pissed off.

In unison, the X-Men replied "Understood."

Stuff in bold are minor grammatical errors I fixed/pointed out. Some of your dialog is missing description, you just have Wolverine "blah blah" as opposed to Wolverine stared at the Professor through a haze of cigar smoke "What the heck Charlie?" he grunted as he ashed on the floor. Also you often miss question marks when people ask questions. Are you okay, is a question and needs a question mark. Story wise; pretty good :)