TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

A New York Alley... April 29th

"How... "COUGH" Does it feel?" The senator asked as he lay on the floor. Blood gushing from his mouth. "How does it feel to know that the only reason people recognize you is because of the death of 600 people?"

"I..." Night Thrasher said as he stood above the senator. His right hand covered in blood. The other hand holding a bottle of alcohol. "I don't know what you mean..."

"You're all terrorists. ALL OF YOU!" The senator spat. "You're all psychopaths in spandex who run around fighting for truth and justice!"

"You're wrong." Night Thrasher said with a smile. "I'M the psychopath in spandex! Everyone else..."

"You in the trench coat! Step away from the senator!"

"They're just psychopaths WITHOUT the spandex!" Night Thrasher muttered as he turned around. 3 Police Officers awaited him. One of them carrying a camera. Night Thrasher smiled beneath his mask as he dropped his bottle on the floor.

"Please god help me!" The senator said in terror.

"My name... is NIGHT THRASHER! AND I APPROVE TERRORISM!"

The police officers looked at each other awkwardly.

"Of course by terrorism I mean super human terrorism! You know... people like THIS asshole here who say that superheroes like me or... Spider-Man are really a bunch of Nazis preparing to kill the president. So... now he wants to create a... what? Super Human Registration Act? Well... to that I have only ONE thing to say!"

No Caption Provided

The Raft, 5 Hours Later...

"You're a real idiot you know that?" Tom Foster asked as he looked at Dwayne through the cell door.

"I have... no idea what you're talking about..." Dwayne said as he held a cold towel to the side of his head.

"Were you drunk?" Tom asked. "From what the cops said afterwards it sounds like you were drunk."

"I have... run into a few problems in my life recently..."

"Being responsible for the death of my brother's one of them right?"

"That's not what my shrink tells me!"

"Seriously! You're not helping the Hero community's image here! You do realize that you were being filmed live right?"

"I did."

"Why..."

"Because I don't care what you guys think about me! I don't care what anyone thinks of me! What I do care about is what the PUBLIC thinks about you guys!"

"So... beating up people who think we should unmask is a good thing?"

"Wrong! It's the BEST thing! Pay checks? Paid Vacations? What are we? Government agents?"

"Well-"

"And they want our identities? How about... HELL NO!"

"You sound like Bill."

"I should hope so!"

"You think beating them up is going to help? It really isn't! It's going to make them even MORE scared! Which is what we don't want!"

"Well... maybe you don't."

"After your little stunt last night over 2 million people logged onto the internet and searched the topic "Night Thrasher" After that a poll shows that less then 50% of people approve superheroes!"

"...so?"

Tom sighed.

"Dwayne. You psychopath. Somebody wants to talk to you."

"Hello Dwayne." Tony Stark said as he walked in front of the cell door.

No Caption Provided

"We need to talk."

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@tommythehitman: Oh please say we're not going down the civil war route, it wasn't good the first time. Other then that this piece was good although I will say watch the idealism, there might be a negative backlash from the terrorist statement.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: It's not like he was saying he supported normal terrorism. He was saying he supported what people THOUGHT was superhuman terror.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Hmm I am more concerned about the Civil War stuff. Send me a PM with a synopsis and characters you are going to use and what you're planing on writing.

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This is a very tricky road to go down. If this is the path you wish to take us down, I can only say that the Gen X members are currently only a school. That may change, but if Civil War is to happen here, I can factor it in to my series.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richgenx: I never said anything about Civil War happening. Although... that could be a cool crossover event!

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By TheManInTheShoe

Good chapter. Just one thing though, you might want to describe the environment when you change "scene" (I myself am really bad at it).

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@tommythehitman:

Huh? I just read this and then re-read it and still have no idea what happened? Night Thrasher was drunk last chapter and now he's beating a senator endorsing terrorism? Did I miss something?

Explain! :)

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Night Thrasher's still drunk. It time skipped to him beating up the senator who was endorsing halting superhuman activity.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By MakkyD

We need more men like Night Thrasher in the marvel universe...

CatalinaIC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Um hi. Can I reference the 'Terror thingy' and Stamford for my anthology please.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TommytheHitman
CatalinaIC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CatalinaIC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Wait does this mean the SRA hasn't been passed in this site? Cool work so I guess it's onto part 3

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@tommythehitman: You do it again. Storywise it's fine but look at this

"I have... run into a few problems in my life recently..."

"Being responsible for the death of my brother's one of them right?"

"That's not what my shrink tells me!"

"Seriously! You're not helping the Hero community's image here! You do realize that you were being filmed live right?"

"I did."

"Why..."

"Because I don't care what you guys think about me! I don't care what anyone thinks of me! What I do care about is what the PUBLIC thinks about you guys!"

"So... beating up people who think we should unmask is a good thing?"

"Wrong! It's the BEST thing! Pay checks? Paid Vacations? What are we? Government agents?"

"Well-"

Who says what? A bit more description and these will really pop. Now explain this three cops, one with a camera? I ask because I'm unoffically in charge of the NYPD and would like to know what my officers are doing? :)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#17 wildvine  Moderator

Freaking time jumps man. This was okay. Just not really sure... Eh, I'll just go read the next one.