Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

A-Holes #1

The Kree Warship "Judgement is Upon Us"

"We're exiting slip space now Commander Thrig."

Thw'rg smiled as he walked down the Commander's deck. The Technicians sat below attempting to maintain the ship's functions as the rip in space healed behind them. Thrig stepped towards the view point and stared into the blackness of space.

"Give me a status update, ensign." Thrig said as he noticed a small Skrull ship lying directly in front of them. "What the frack are the Skrulls doing here?!" He said, almost yelling. "They're breaking the Peace Treaties by being here!"

"Um... sir? The Skrulls are hailing us. Perhaps they wish to explain their reasoning for being he-" The private stopped at the end of his sentence.

"Hailing us? That's not like a Skrull..." Thrig muttered with a sigh. "Very well. On screen!" A few seconds passed as silence echoed throughout the bridge. "On screen!" Thrig said once more. "What are you all-" He stopped as he looked up from the small ship.

TAP TAP TAP!

Thrig frowned as he saw the body of Drax the Destroyer pressed up against the view point's glass. The whole bridge stared at him in silence as he drifted away in space.

"...get the ship on screen." Thrig said as he turned back to the job at hand.

On board the "Skrull" Ship

No Caption Provided

"I AM GROOT!"

Super Skrull frowned as he fired a blast of flame into Groot's chest, sending him stumbling backwards in surprise. Kl'rt laughed as his rocky fist smashed into Groot's face.

"You're an embarrassment sapling!" The Skrull yelled as Groot backed against the wall. "A waste of my time!" Groot slowly stood up before smashing his fist into Super Skrull's chest sending him staggering backwards.

"I AM GR-"

"ENOUGH!" Super Skrull yelled as he wrapped an invisible force field around Groot's leg before dragging him into the air. "Begone!" He yelled as he tossed Groot aside. "You are weak!" He said as Groot smashed into the wall. Super Skrull turned towards the elevator. "I have bigger mammals to slay!" He laughed.

_____________-

15 Feet Away...

"Uh... hi there!" Peter Quill said as he stared at Thrig. "My name's Star-Lord... and... I'm asking you to not shoot us." Thrig raised an eyebrow towards him.

"Never trust a Kree..." Rocket Raccoon muttered. "They'll turn on us in half a bloody minute!" Gamora nodded.

"I fear the rodent may be right. We should-"

"I'm able to hear every word you're saying." Thrig said. "You should watch your tone about who you're talking too. Kl'rt the Super Skrull should NOT be fought alone... or by beings such as you."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Rocket Raccoon yelled. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BEINGS SUCH AS US?!" Thrig smiled.

"The so called... Guardians of the Galaxy, if I'm correct? Even when there was over a dozen of you, most people have no idea who you are. The name's impressive but your missions aren't. Tell me what have you stolen from the Skrull Empire THIS time?"

Star-Lord frowned. "...we found out the Skrulls were creating an army of Nova powered Super Skrulls." He muttered.

"Thank you. Now I trust you've sent this data to the Nova Corps already?" Thrig asked with a smirk on his face.

"Of course." Gamora said. "We are not as foolish as you think we are."

"Excellent. Then lower your shields and I'll send a detachment of troopers to assist you against the Skrull."

"Wait..." Star-Lord muttered. "...how do you know we're dealing with Super Skrull?" Thrig frowned.

"The ship you stole... it has the emblem of Kl'rts family on the seal... it's clear you stole HIS ship. Lower your shields and I'll-"

KLANG!!

Star-Lord jumped as the elevator door clanged as a giant rocky fist smashed through it.

"The Skrull's here!" Rocket yelled as he fired his blasters towards the door. Gamora held her sword at the ready as Super Skrull easily destroyed the rest of the door. The energy blasts fizzed as they touched his body.

"Did you really think that would work?!" The Skrull asked as he fired a blast of heat towards Gamora. She deflected it with her sword as Rocket fired a dozen more blasts into the Skrull's chest. "Rodent..." He muttered as he grabbed Rockey by the jacket and raised him into the air. "I wonder Raccoon... are you rabid?" Red filled Rocket's eyes.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!!" Rocket yelled as he started to scratch at the Skrull's arms. Kl'rt grunted as Gamora smashed her sword hilt into his face.

"Release him!" Gamora said angrily. "Now!"

The Skrull laughed as he tossed Rocket over his shoulder and turned towards the Deadliest Woman in the Universe.

FRING!

The Skrull growled as a blast of air (courtesy of Star-Lord's Element gun) smashed into his face. He took a step forward before Gamroa stabbed him in the chest with her dagger. Kl'rt gasped in pain as Gamora twisted the dagger for good measure.

"Had enough murderer?" She asked. She glanced at the crouched over Super Skrull. Something seemed wrong. She only realized it when it was too late.

No blood was pouring from the wound.

"I'll have to thank Susan Storm for letting me borrow her powers one of these days!" Super Skrull said as his invisible force field smacked Gamora aside sending her flying across the room. The Skrull turned towards Star-Lord and finally noticed Thrig on the monitor. "Supreme Commander Thrig!" Kl'rt said with a frown. "It's been a long time!"

"You remember him?" Star-Lord asked. His gun pointing towards the Skrull.

"Of course." Kl'rt said with a look of disgust. "Captain Thrig... the biggest murderer this side of the Kree/Skrull War... this man destroyed entire planets for pure enjoyment. Even those that didn't contain any Skrulls... he's even allied with the Badoon..."

A flash of anger flickered across Star-Lord's face. "I hate plot twists..." He muttered. "Especially when they're in real life!" Thrig frowned. "Thrig! Is this true?!" Thrig sighed. "ANSWER ME!" Star-Lord yelled angrily.

"I was hoping we'd be co-operative..." Thrig said with a look of boredom. "Ensigns. Open fire on the ship."

Star-Lord's eyes widened in surprise. "Wait! Thrig d-"

KRAKABOOOM!!!!!!

Star-Lord screamed in pain as the entire ship exploded. He saw Super Skrull and the others fly into the air as the ship was torn apart in the explosion...

To be continued...

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@tommythehitman: Oh no please don't kill Kl'rt he's my favourite space bady. For those wanting to know Racoons are members of the Procyonidae family and related to Kinkajou and Coati Mundi and as Rocket pointed out not rodents. Wonder who and what survives in Chapter 3?

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

Awesome chapter! I hope everyone made it out of the explosion alive!

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#5 wildvine  Moderator

@tommythehitman

Don't kill Rocket!! he's my fourth fave anthropomorphic comic animal character!!

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Hm, this is really good!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Did you like it? "Holds breath and clenches fists."

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 wildvine  Moderator
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 wildvine  Moderator
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By wildvine  Moderator
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@tommythehitman: Star-Lord screamed in pain as the entire ship exploded. He saw Super Skrull and the others fly into the air as the ship was torn apart in the explosion...

Let's hope they're all dead!

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#14  Edited By TheManInTheShoe