Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Continued from here part 2

Dodge City Kansas.

7 stood being pelted by the pixies and tried to remain calm. He fired off repulsers which caused the pixies to emit energy shields. He concentrated the blast but stopped as the pixies were forced to take a moment to recharge.

He threw up a small metallic sphere that explodes into silvery dust that settled on the pixies. They moved in to attack again but started falling to the ground as the dust hardened. 7 then wiped the blood from his mouth and glared a bit before jumping out the hole in the wall David had made.

David pulled himself free of some rubble and noticed Raven, along with Walker and Tiffany fighting the woman in red as Curtis fought Balain. 7 dropped down beside him. David looked over to the catatonic Prince of Orphans, "He's supposed to be a big badass right?"

7 nodded, "Not much good to us right now, tho."

David stood, "You're the genius, fix it. I'll go help them."

As David walked off 7 looked to the Prince, "If you're just being lazy, its time to knock it off."

Balain had managed to rally and force Curtis to fall back. The two squared off as Balain surveyed the area. Curtis moved in to strike but she shot back and shot out several small explosives. As they went off, Curtis was forced to dodge shrapnel coming from every angle.

Red Widow punched Tiffany hard in the face, knocking her out as Raven and Walker charged. Raven went to kick Widow, who caught her by the ankle and twisted throwing her down to the ground while blocking Walker's attack with her psionic blade. Raven shouted up, "I should've ran."

As Walker was thrown off she looked to Raven, "Me too."

Red Widow moved in for the kill but two black tendrils wrapped around Raven and Walker pulling them to safety as David spoke up, "Sorry I'm late."

Red Widow stood with her back turned to him and spoke, "We shall not suffer a Spider to live."

The voice sounded familiar but he couldn't place it. As she turned David went in to strike but stopped as he saw her face, "Mel?"

She drove a fist into his face knocking him down then reached down and lifted him by the throat. Her blade moved to her knuckles and she moved to stab him in the gut but the symbiote caught her wrist as David put a foot on her chest and pushed himself free.

"What the hell are you doing, Mel?"

Walker looked over, "You know her?"

He didn't get a chance to answer as Red Widow kicked him in the gut and grabbed him before hurling him into a broken wall. He stood still in shock as she moved in. The symbiote sensed David's reluctance and moved to protect him as she went in for the kill.

It struck her hard, drawing blood. She then reached into her cloak and pulled out a sonic grenade. As it went off the symbiote screamed in David's mind, snapping him back to his senses.

As Balain fired on Curtis he stopped running and began to gather energy around his feet, remembering an old lesson. He darted off toward a tall wall. Balain was shocked as he ran up the wall and launched himself into the air. He then charged his fist with chi and slammed into her from above.

They crashed down hard as Balain sighed to herself, "Ok, lets see what happens."

She lifted Scalphunter's device and hit the button. The assassin's voice sung out loudly from the device, "The itsy, bitsy spider went up the water spout....."

Red Widow suddenly began shaking with pure rage as her body seemed to light up with psionic energy. She glared to David with glowing eyes. His eyes went wide, "Oh, stark me."

Energy blades erupted from Red Widow's arms and legs as a massive psionic web surrounded them. Walker, Tiffany, Raven David found themselves trapped. Curtis managed to dodge the web and attempted to strike Widow. She dodged and drove a knee into his gut. She then swung her arm down and attempted to behead him.

He managed to evade her but was on the defensive as she attacked. He ducked another slash but she drove her elbow into the side of his head. She then kicked his legs out from under him. He caught himself before hitting the ground.

Meanwhile 7 slapped the Prince hard across the face in frustration, "Wake up, damnit."

He was about to give up to aide the battle when he remembered something. He snatched up his bag and began digging. David shouted to him, "If you got a minute, I could use some help."

7 roared back, "I'm working on it."

He found a small bottle with Kree writing on it and slid it into an inoculation gun, "Hal said, if this doesn't wake you up, you're already a corpse, good a time as any to test that."

He then shot it into the Prince's neck.

Balain looked on amazed, "Gerald, what in God's name did you do to that girl?"

Red Widow kicked Curtis hard in the gut sending him to the ground. She then yanked him up and delivered several vicious blows to his face and chest. He attempted to fight back but was overwhelmed by her pure ferocity.

Again she went in for the kill but a green mist surrounded her. A hand formed in it and caught her's. The mist then solidified into the form of a man. He drove a palm into her gut hurling her back. She practically roared in frustration as she charged back.

The Prince of Orphans side stepped her attack and chopped the back of her neck with the side of his hand sending her to the ground. As she rose she went into a feral attack but found herself futilely slashing at mist. A knee slammed into her gut as his elbow smashed into her back. She tried to stand again but the Prince struck her in the temple knocking her out.

As the psionic web dissipated Walker ran over to finish off the Widow but David stopped her, "Don't."

Walker glared, "Do you know who this is? She's killed almost as many agents as Scalphunter, she's a damned animal."

A pixie suddenly appeared over Widow and teleported her away. They looked back to Balain but the general was gone as well. Walker yanked her hand away from David, "We aren't done with this."

7 then looked on the group, "We need to get moving. They'll be coming back in force now."

The Prince looked down on Curtis, "Not an exactly auspicious introduction, Iron Fist."

Curtis sat up, "Should have been around a couple months ago, I was much more impressive against goblins."

He gave a curious look, "They have goblins now?"

Mark Twain National Forest, Missiouri.

The group appeared amid the forest under a dilapidated ranger station. The Prince of Orphan's looked a bit shaken by the teleportation. As he steadied himself he looked over, "Sorry, been in a can for too long."

7 nodded, "Rest up a bit, need to try to mask the energy signal on the teleporters anyway."

David dropped down on a log as Walker glared at him. He pulled out his holo-phone and noticed a message. He opened it and the image of an invitation appeared, "You are cordially invited to the wedding of James Fry and Molly Creed."

Walker looked surprised as she checked her phone. David looked to 7, "We're heading back to New Latveria."

7 nodded and looked to Curtis, "We'll drop you off. Might save you some travel time."

Sacremento Iron Hall

Balain stood outside a cell and looked to Marcum, "What's she doing?"

"Apparently, she's punishing herself for her failure."

Red Widow sat in the cell, nearly in tears while she dragged a blade across her flesh muttering to herself. Balain looked on disgusted.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: That sounds like a good fight waiting to happen.

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Time_Phantom

@batkevin74: It could happen. People are always trying to kill Ngumi anyway. So Ngumi vs. Red Widow would be an interesting contest.

Two scary ladies. Both really good at killing stuff. Window's former association with the spiders and my girl being a former shield agent they have some common ground.

Ngumi looked at Red Widow with cold interest as the assassin stared back at the former agent of Shield, "I heard about you. You're, Gerald's girl."

Red Widow lunged at Ngumi, her scythe like energy blades activated as Ngumi fluidly drew her sword and blocked an attack that nearly took her head off, " Don't call him that! You can't!"

Ngumi responded with a kick that Widow dodged by flipping away. Ngumi took a defensive stance, "Alright."

Red Widow held her ground. She wasn't intimidated by the shield assassin. Both women looked at eachothers eyes. Both eager for the duel and to test each other in battle.

Ngumi bit her lip, barely able to contain her excitement, "Show me what he taught you."

(end scene.)

I kinda see it starting like that.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time_phantom: Scalphunter wandered around the corner and came to a complete stop, his eyes widening as his brain processed what his eyes had just spotted.

"Oh my starks and garters!" he gasped as he plonked himself down to watch his protege Red Widow square off against a woman he had mixed feelings towards Ngumi Takada. "Bitch fight! Bitch fight! Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when I sneak up and kill the winner? Bitch fight!"

And there he sat quietly and unseen, sharpening his sword watching and remembering.

@joshmightbe I think we three need to triple write this :)

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: @time_phantom: Oh yeah! It'd be its own little mini event like when Ngumi and Scalphunter teamed up, a four part action packed gore and blood fest

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: The Red Widow vs. Deathstrike fight will probably be up tomorrow.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers