joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Moscow, Russia

A shadow falls over the Kremlin. People fearfully look up in the sky as the Geofront hovers above the city. Suddenly it shifts as Damos leaps from the edge landing squarely on the roof of the Kremlin with enough force to level it. He then smashes his way out of the rubble as a news van pulls up. He snatched the reporter and ordered the camera man to focus on him, "New Latveria shall know no peace until the true master reclaims his throne."

He then tossed the reporter away and began his march toward Doomstadt.

The Geofront control room

Doom watches the view screen nodding with approval as his minions activate their weapons taking aim at the Shield facility just outside the city. The blast shook the city like an earth quake and leveled the facility.

Doom activated his comm,"Do try to keep the damage reasonable, I have no interest in ruling over ashes." Damos replies,"Of course."

Shield Helicarrier

Carol and Holland watch a monitor. Holland looks to Carol," I assume that's Thanos' boy." Carol nods, "I can certainly see the family resemblance. Hopefully the techs are about done with my suit, We're going to need it." Holland looks away,"Are you sure its a good idea for you to use it? You have hundreds of soldiers completely willing to do it."

Carol glares at him, "I'm the best for the job." Holland obviously annoyed,"Damned Avengers, always thinking they know best." Carol began to speak but is cut off," You're the leader of Shield now, the super hero crap is long over. You want to fight him cause in the back of your head you still want to be Ms. Marvel, but right now we need Colonel Danvers." He then stomps out of the room as Carol stares at the screen.

Tunnels beneath Chicago

Sinister enters his empty lab. His few loyal lab techs busy themselves by getting the machinery up and running as Sinister goes into his private study and pulls out a communication device and activates it,"Your son has escaped." A humanoid creature answers,"Lord Thanos has more important matters to attend to, you have served your purpose. Don't call again."

Sinister bursts out of the study, "Deactivate all Stalkers immediately." He looks over and notices the Stalkers that had come with them were now missing as a lab tech speaks up,"Sir, they're off line." A look of clarity comes over Sinister, "I spliced a bit of his son's DNA into all of the Stalkers." The lab techs all look curiously, "Thanos has full control of my army now, he must have slipped something into Damos that has been passed on to all my creations." Sinister drops down in his chair.

The Starjammer, a half a light year passed Pluto

Creed 7 runs to the med lab and injects himself with a massive dose of sedative in front of a shocked Molly Creed. Before he passes out he tells her,"Get my journal and load it into the Professor's mainframe, put me in stasis until he works it out."

The Geofront

Doom sits in his private chambers with a data pad planning his impending attack on the Shield Helicarrier.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

"New Latveria shall know no peace until the true master reclaims his throne."
"Do try to keep the damage reasonable, I have no interest in ruling over ashes."

Nice

Time_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Time_Phantom

I smell a double cross in the form of Damos. I think Doom will be in for a nasty surprise. Great work with all the twists.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

@Time_Phantom: There's going to be a nasty surprise for everyone.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

Moscow, New Latveria

A shadow falls over the Kremlin. People fearfully look up in the sky as the Geofront hovers above the city. Suddenly it shifts as Damos leaps from the edge landing squarely on the roof of the Kremlin with enough force to level it. He then smashes his way out of the rubble as a news van pulls up. He snatched the reporter and ordered the camera man to focus on him, "New Latveria shall know no peace until the true master reclaims his throne!"

He then tossed the reporter away and began his march toward Doomstadt.

The Geofront control room

Doom watches the view screen nodding with approval as his minions activate their weapons taking aim at the Shield facility just outside the city. The blast shook the city like an earth quake and levelled the facility.

Doom activated his comm "Do try to keep the damage reasonable, I have no interest in ruling over ashes."

"Of course" replied Damos

Shield Helicarrier

Carol and Holland watch a monitor. Holland looks to Carol,"Thanos' boy?"

Carol nods, "I can certainly see the family resemblance. Hopefully the techs are about done with my suit. We're going to need it."

“Are you sure it’s a good idea for you to use it? You have dozens, hundreds of soldiers completely willing to do it."

Carol glares at him, "I'm the best for the job."

”Damned Avengers, always thinking they know best." Growled Holland in frustration.

Carol began to speak but Holland cut her off "You're the leader of Shield now! The super hero crap is long over. You want to fight him because in the back of your head you still want to be Ms. Marvel! But right now I…we need Colonel Danvers." He then stomps out of the room as Carol stares at the screen.

Tunnels beneath Chicago

Sinister enters his empty lab. His few loyal lab techs busy themselves by getting the machinery up and running as Sinister goes into his private study and pulls out a communication device and activates it,"Your son has escaped!"

“Lord Thanos has more important matters to attend to, you have served your purpose. Don't call again!"

Sinister bursts out of the study, "Deactivate all Stalkers immediately." He looks over and notices the Stalkers that had come with them were now missing as a lab tech speaks up,

"Sir, they're off line."

A look of clarity comes over Sinister, "I spliced a bit of his son's DNA into all of the Stalkers." The lab techs all look curiously, "Thanos has full control of my army now, he must have slipped something into Damos that has been passed on to all my creations." Sinister drops down in his chair.

The Starjammer, a half a light year passed Pluto

Creed 7 runs to the med lab and injects himself with a massive dose of sedative in front of a shocked Molly Creed.

"Get my journal and load it into the Professor's mainframe!” yelled 7 “Put me in stasis until he works it out."

The Geofront

Doom sits in his private chambers with a data pad planning his impending attack on the Shield Helicarrier.

Just bolded it up and gave it a clean, nothing major just dusting really :) Doom Vs Ms Marvel should be good

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@joshmightbe: What happened to 7? I have when they found the Starjammer and when he thaws out on the ship. Missing the middle bit.