Letter from a killer

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By z3ro180

I have written this letter to let who ever is reading it to let you know what I am…I’m a murderer. I am in fact the person who murdered the young man whose corpse you found this letter on and no I don’t know who he is or what he did for a living I just killed him because something inside me urged me to it.

I knew it sound a bit cliché but its something you need to knew I’m not like ‘’people’’ I’m different in fact some members of the public would look upon me with hate in those things they call eyes. Even more so for the family of my first victim who would be the man whose body held this letter .

The memory of this occasion will forever hold a special place in my mind. Why is what I assume you are asking yourself the answer is not really that sinister as you might think. Because I wanted to. It isn’t something that I have been planning for a while in fact truth be told I have never wanted to take another life in the entirety of my existence. I was walking down the street and I saw him just standing there next to dumpster what he was doing there you can probably figure out. I just saw him there and I just went for it and I killed him. As I looked him in his eyes watching the fire of being die out I saw what I was and what I truly am…I’m a monster. So this night is sort of a rebirth for myself and I fear and love what I have became this night and I can tell you this much of what will I wont stop.

I will continue with my new hobby

Its a working title so if there are any suggestions please feel free to let me know :)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Pyrogram

*calls police, hello, this man is a killer*

See , it was that good, I reported you to the police.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By z3ro180

@Pyrogram: lol thanks

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By z3ro180

Bump

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By thespideyguy

@Z3RO180 said:

The memory of this occasion will forever hold a special place in my heart.

This makes the audience think that he has more emotional ties to killing than mental ties.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By z3ro180

@thespideyguy: Thanks dude. Im currently writing the second letter set a few mounths after his first killing. Im planing on doing a seris of letters spaced some time aprt from each other.