Krypto Chapter 5 Mothers Words

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Krypto Chapter 5 Mothers Words

I am alive but barely as they carry me into the chamber to heal. The war hounds once broke free of the power of the dark lord know whom saved them. They growl at jonn but they stay docile and safe and follow us in and lay around the bed as I heal. Clark and Kara came out of the stasis field as if nothing had took place. They were in the barn when they were ambushed and taken to the field.

I swim through a dark see with raging waters and when I look up I see a light I see a bright beacon of hope and it comes close and closer. I reach out my hands and she pulls me onto a boat and she looks into my blue eyes and she says “Laura my child you have done well and I am a proud mother, But if you die you keep nobody safe” I fall into her embrace and I let the tears fall and strike her and she wipes them away from my face with a gentle hand. “The universe has much for you to see and do so do not die Laura be a good soldier and be faster and stronger as I know you can be” She says the words and fades away. My sea goes from horrid to calm and I sleep at last.

In the room Jonn is on the phone trying to say how sorry he was to Marry and Peter about us leaving. He says we had to go that it was a family emergency. Marry and Peter understand they have them all the time. I think they know more then they say. I open my eyes to find Jonn sleeping soundly on the chair the hounds resting heads on his feet as to say we have become friends we are good. I see in the back ground a soul that has come out of hibernation my trusted companion from home. Jor-Els dragon as I call her. She comes to me and puts her head in my lap. “I have missed you my friend” I tell her.

She speaks to me in my mind I allow her in and keep Jonn out still. “I have not had a need till today” She tells me. She also tells me she is worried about me pushing myself to hard. I simply hug her harder and agree to take her home with me. She can change shape as well and will simply be our cat that lives in the apartment. “Jonn” I say still weak from the fight. He comes in close and takes my hand. “Please take care of my apartment while I heal for another week” I ask him to look after Mary Jane Watson and keep her safe. He assures me he will do his best and all will be safe when I return.

Kara and Clark and Ma and Pa Kent rush in and bear hug me. I have to remind them that all I have on is the sheet that covers you when your in the healing chamber and it hugs you like a glove. They do not care they hug me tighter. Family is family.

I take a whole month to return to the city. Me and my dragon flying over the world we left two weeks ago but we took a full two weeks looking at the world. Seeing it for the first time through the eyes of my friend. She fell in love with the planet.

“We have our work ahead” I thought to her.

She purred like a cat that was happy.

“It will be fun” She told me.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Awesome stuff.

Keep up the good work.

^_^