Krypto Chapter 4 Past And Present (Balancing School)

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Krypto Chapter 4 Past and Present Balancing School

I got all my books and signed all my papers and agreed to what every I had to agree to do. I would do school online and Jonn was not all so happy about that.

“How will you learn to deal with people and influence friends” He said with a laugh. “What about us you always keep putting off the possibility of us as a great couple” He looked up at me and smiled a big smile” “Stop trying to read my mind , You know it does not work on me and I can block it was ease” I hated when he tried to see if he had a chance by reading my thoughts. He needed to read people like the rest of us...I had to rethink the rest of us because I was nowhere near being like anybody else.

“Can I at least come over for a movie later” He was not a very good beggar but I gave in and said yes to the movie but it had to be an action movie and no girly crap.

“I have a room mate her name is Mary Jane Watson so be nice she my new friend”

I felt bad and she did see me in action after all what else was I going to do.

I knew all the materiel that the school was going to teach me it was just a matter of taking the test and putting in the work. I was rethinking this whole running a paper thing and instead just become a novelist. I pictured myself up with the greats like Dean R. Koontz or Ann Rice or Laura Ingalls Wilder.

The more I thought on the matter the more I liked the idea. I would start my research on my first book and be done it before the school year was out.

I made it home with time to spare he would not be here for a hour and I had to ge the apartment cleaned and ready for guest. Marry was at school all day and when she came home she said she would join us for a movie if she could bring Peter Parker along.

I cleaned the house and did all the dishes and was done before the door bell rang.

Peter Parker stood outside my door his brown hair and glasses and average frame made him look like a person of above average intelligence. He seemed nervous but played it off as if he was not. I listened to his heart beat and it was one of sheer panic. I got the feeling he had a crush on Mary Jane. Jon showed up as I was greeting Peter.

“Hello” Said Jonn to Peter you must be Peter Parker” I glared at Jonn mind reading others was not nice. Peter looked at me a whole 4 feet 5 inches long black hair more cleavage then I would dare care for and all in a petite package to make any man go crazy. Jonn coughed as to distract Peter and brought up Mary Jane as a reminder as to why he came. I left my thoughts be read by Jonn, “you do not have to protect me Jonn” He blushed for a green guy who was looking all pale it made me wonder. I smiled and went to work cooking dinner and told the boys to go and watch tv.

Marry Jane rushed through the door screaming sorry about being late hugged Peter and joined me in the kitchen. The phone rang as it did every night it was Ma and Pa Kent checking on me.

I assured them I was fine when I heard something in the back ground that made me worry. I knew the noise I had heard it before a thousand times on the world of Krypton. The phone was still falling as I climbed high into the air out of sky light of the apartment and into low orbit and then hit the speed.

Hounds of war were on the loose and they were coming for Kara and Clark. I looked back and Jonn was trailing me. He had on some suit made to handle the stress of flight. I wish I had one of those but did not think about it just the dress I had wore that day to register for school and it was in torn to peaces from me coming in fast to the atmosphere I looked like a red hot ball of fire for a second and then a ball of ice and then I was on the ground outside the barn scanning for what I heard.

Jonn landed beside me and closed his eyes and floated into the air and expanded his senses.

“follow me” We flew with him in the lead and then we came upon them in the corn field was Kara and Clark lying in a stasis field about to be killed by the Hounds of war. They did not even see them coming to caught up in chores.

The worlds against Krypton and its people did not want any survivers it seemed. A dark figure was in the distance his eyes glowing red his hand held high. The war hounds struck and they did it faster then most could see. One mistake they made was I was fast long before I left Krypton , I was bred to protect and defend on a planet at war. It was my second nature to do battle and in times of stress I had no problem with following my second nature. I let the speed become me I hit the first war hound and then the second and before I new it I had rounded them all up and tossed them back at the dark figure whom simply stepped to the side. Before I knew it I was saving the very animals that was trying to hurt my family. I flew past the dark figure and caught them and gently put them on the ground. Jonn seem to be standing still our fight was on another level he had not had the training I had been through.

I looked at the dark figure and he looked at me with bad intentions. The rags of clothing barely holding on I was a picture for battle magazine only playboy would display it and when I took off a blur of motion burning away any shred of clothing I had left on I was hit with rays that sprang from the dark figures eyes and the pain took me into the abyss and I screamed and then I hit him with everything I had and he flew into a tunnel that opened into space and on the other end I seen his world a world filled with smoke and fire and I knew this was not the end but the beginning.

Jonn came forward with his coat and put it over me.

“Thank you Jonn” I said and then I passed out.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Awesome stuff.

Keep up the good work.

^_^