Irishlad's Fan-Fic Review Thread (Send Your Series For Review)

Irishlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Irishlad

Hi guys, with Comic Vine's Fan Fic base getting bigger and bigger it's getting tougher for me to read all the great stories being put out there.

But I did say in my How To Bring In The New Guys thread that I'd comment more so I want YOU to send me your Fan-Fic series for a review.

Just leave a comment below and I'll break each chapter down and review it based on the usual Comic Vine layout with the Good, the Bad and the Verdict.

But there are conditions before you comment!

Conditions

One Writer, One Fan-Fic Series: While I'd love to review every single series on the site, I simply can't so make sure to pick a series you know you're going to put time in to or you're annoyed that not many people gave you feedback on it.

Accept Constructive Criticism: As I've said many times before I think the only way a Fan-Fic writer can improve is if they're told what they're not perfecting.

So prepare for what might be considered "nitpicks" but I won't be too harsh since behind the computer screen is a heart of an angel.

Recruits

This for the most part is a test run to see what happens and could backfire on me very easily so I may need help getting through all of the Fan-Fic series.

So if you'd like to review or would like to help me out in any way send me a PM and we'll talk about adding you to the review group.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By wildvine
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

this is a great idea and if I wasn't being so damn lazy these days and actually started writing again I would have sent you one of mine.

Irishlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Irishlad

Thanks for the support and you'll get back to glory eventually you just have to keep trying.

If it's down to time though why not try co-writing with someone? it usually speeds things up when you've someone to rely on for brainstorming and helping write in general plus you get to learn from them.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#5  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@Irishlad said:

Thanks for the support and you'll get back to glory eventually you just have to keep trying.

If it's down to time though why not try co-writing with someone? it usually speeds things up when you've someone to rely on for brainstorming and helping write in general plus you get to learn from them.

I don't know, I'v never co-wrote before. I need someone to force me to write lol

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

#6  Edited By dngn4774

I'd like more feedback on my Lucifer Grimm series.

I'd also be willing to help you review anything DC related (except Amalgam stuff).

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By batkevin74  Online
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0