Inhuman/Mutant War #1 (Remastered Edition)

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

*Note* I did the remastered to make a more coherent story than the original. Enjoy reading.

The Inhuman/Mutant War

After the events known as Infinity, Black Bolt, king of the Inhumans, activated the Terrigen Bomb. This cause Inhumans to pop up everywhere. This led to new heroes to appear like Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel) and Inferno. When it was discovered that Terrigen is deadly to anyone who contains the X-gene or mutants, to be exact, this led tension to arrive. Scott Summers, Jamie Madrox, and Thomas Jones died because of Terrigen. When mutants and Inhumans made a truce, the truce was they won’t bother each other anymore; this day became All-New All-Different Marvel, the X-Men now save mutants from the T-Cloud while the Inhumans retrieve newly Inhumans. Then Civil War II happen! When Ulysses, an Inhuman who can profile futuristic events or precognition, was discovered, Carol Danvers wanted to use him as an agent for Alpha Flight and the Ultimates. But, Tony Stark disapproved of this idea and the Marvel Heroes went to war. After Civil War II cleared up, Marvel Now 2.0 has arrived. But, nothing changed for the Inhumans and the X-Men. When Hank McCoy, a mutant who is now working for the Inhumans to solve the M-Pox problem, discovered that mutants only have two weeks of survival, THIS JUST GOT UGLY! In X-Haven, Ororo Munroe a.k.a. Storm is getting every mutant as possible to get ready for war! The mutants include:

• · Old Man Logan

• · Bobby Drake (Iceman)

• · Jean Grey

• · Piotr Rasputin (Colossus)

• · Kurt Wagner (Nightcrawler)

• · Illyana Rasputin (Magik)

• · Lil’ Scott Summers (Cyclops)

• · Lil’ Bobby Drake (Iceman)

• · Lil’ Hank McCoy

• · Laura Kinney

• · Lil’ Warren Worthington (Angel)

• · Idie Okonkwo

• · Genesis

• · Betsy Braddock (Psylocke)

• · Fantomex

• · Magneto

• · Sabertooth

• · Raven Darkholme

• · Rachel Grey

• · and others

Iceman looks at Storm and said, “Wow, the Inhumans are totally outmatched.” Storm looks straight at Bobby and said, “Don’t underrate the Inhumans, Bobby. It’s just not a team, they are a sovereign country. Any force can come at us any time. We have to act smart and fast, like we usually do.” Every mutant telepath then walks in Storm's office and Emma Frost said, “We’re ready.” The telepaths then walk outside. “All I’m trying to say is we are not trying to kill each other; we just need to save our people.” Storm said as she walks out. Rachel Grey, Jean Grey, Nathan Summers, Emma Frost, Betsy Braddock, and Quentin Quire are seen line up to get ready to send a telepathic message to every Inhuman in the world. “On my mark.” Storm said. The telepaths touched each other’s hands. “NOW!” Strom shouted. A wave of psionic energy appears around the globe.

New Attilan

Queen Medusa of the Inhumans is seen sitting on her throne, looking at a holographic projection of the Earth. Then, Medusa screams. “AAAAAAA!” “Queen…AAAAHHHH!” The Inhuman guards even screamed in agony. The reason they are screaming because the telepathic wave sent by the mutant telepaths shocked every single Inhuman on Earth. “Hello, Inhumanity. My name is Ororo Munroe, but the world knows me as Storm, leader of the X-Men after Cyclops died.” A psychic projection of Storm is seen to every Inhuman.

Quiet Room, a club own by the Inhuman known as Black Bolt

Every Inhuman in the club is shocked by the wave and they see the projection of Storm. “Your former ruler, Black Bolt, activated the Terrigen Bomb, causing the Inhuman population to grow. Until, it was discovered by Hank McCoy that it was deadly to mutantkind.”

New York City, NY

A few Inhumans are in the city walking to work until the waved shocked them. The humans looked at them like they were crazy. “My group of mutants you may know as the X-men has been tirelessly working to save mutants from this Terrigen Cloud. Now, we only have two weeks before mutants would be inhabitable on Earth.

Back on New Attilan

From this day forward, I have declared war on the Inhumans.” The psychic projection then turned off. “Ororo you don’t have to do this, but if she wants to play games…” Medusa then gets up and commanded her guards, “Guards, bring me Dr. Hank McCoy, NOW!” “Yes my, Queen.” The guards then left the room. "War has now begun," Medusa whispered to herself.

Comment. Like. And state your opinions if the X-Men are better or the Inhumans. All of you are amazing. I think by next week, I'll do a remastered for issue 2.

Avatar image for capedcrusader202
CapedCrusader202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

Sounds pretty cool. Will Ms. Marvel be involved. That would be awesome.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capedcrusader202: Thank you. I don't want to spoil it but she is going to be in it.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My only issue is that jump from "Terrigen kills us" to "We're declaring war." Felt like a bit more build up was needed in that speech, but it's still a very good start.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#5  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

The dialogue is kinda weird but it's a good start

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batvibe12: That part i understood. it's just when she's letting inhumans know. Storm would likely apologize, explain that they gave the inhumans every chance to fix it, then say the the mutants have no other choice before stating her war declaration. Aside from that, Chapters 1 and 2 are solid.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Batvibe12