Human Torch #6

Turbinail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Turbinail

Johnny slowly crawled from the bedroom, the dead bodies of Sue, Ben, Tony and Reed all sprawled across the living room. Sue's face was scared, though her hand reached out for Reed's. Ben's face was actually sad, like he knew his death was about to happen. Reed's eyes were closed, and a tear line streaked down his face. Tony was sprawled across the doorway, trying to get Johnny to safety.

Johnny felt tears stream down his face, actual emotional tears, not from humor this time, but sadness. Johnny looked around for a wheelchair.

"Jarvis!" He called out.

"Yes, sir." Jarvis responded.

"I need a wheelchair!" He told Jarvis.

"Mr. Stark, my systems can't find you." Jarvis said aloud.

"He's dead, Jarvis. I need help. It's Johnny Storm." Johnny responded.

"Finding wheelchair." Jarvis said.

Johnny slowly got to the love-seat and pulled his limp body on to the nice leather. From the middle of the room, a wheelchair arose. Johnny grabbed it and pulled himself into it. He wheeled his way to the elevator and went to the lobby, which was destroyed along with everything else.

Johnny felt angry, though sad at the same time. He wheeled outside, where the Sun was high above New York. Johnny ached, gunshots covering his unable legs. Johnny wheeled to the hospital, where he was treated once again by the same nurse, who had long red hair, beautiful green eyes and a stunning figure.

"May I get your name?" Johnny asked as the nurse prepared medicine.

"Nurse Darkholme, or Raven." She said to him.

"Or.." Johnny asked curiously.

"Mystique." Raven said as she transformed into her blue form.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"I know what's going on." She said.

"Well then tell me!" Johnny shouted.

"Not at the moment, private business. But, I know a way to fix your legs."

There was a silence, Johnny nodded in approval.