GR2Blackout and TheCannon Creating The Flash

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#1  Edited By GR2Blackout

Barry Allen was a successful used car salesmen.

He dreamed of being a race-car driver some day, but knew it would never happened, until one night, an alien artifact that resembles a car crash landed behind his house. He thought it was a normal car, and got inside it to test it out, but little did he know... it could travel at light-speed.

He used it to go around the world at first, then he had a thought. He could make big money with it.

He became a race car driver with the car, and bet $1,000,000 on himself in every race.

One day the alien commander, Steppenwolf, came to Earth to find the light-speed race car, and stole it from Barry one night. Barry wen tinto the woods looking for it the next day, and saw the alien ship. He jumped in before it took off.

"Hey, give me back my caaaaar!!!"

He was taken out by an alien named Kalibak, who was with Stepphenwolf.

"Shall I slay him sir?" said Kailibak.

"No." said Stepphenwolf. "Bring him to the lab. He might be useful"

In the lab, they were scanning him to learn more about the human race.

He woke up.

"What ARE you?" he asked

"We are a race of aliens known as the New Gods" answered Kalibak

"Why did you steal my car out of everyone else's?"

"Its a living ball of energy that can travel at light speed and morph into whatever it first sees. We need it"

"Why?"

"For domination of the Earth!"

"Your plan to conquer Earth will not work" said Barry, "Too many people will stand against you."

"True." said Stepphenwolf, "But they will be to busy fighting their own kind to worry about us. Kalibak, hold him!"

Kalibak holds him in place, and Stepphenwolf injects him with something in a syringe.

Barry blacked out. He later woke up in an alien prison, and grabbed the metal bars and shook them. He almost crushed them.

"They must have given me enhanced strength!" Barry punched out the metal bars and escaped. Several alarms went off, and he ran from the guards. He ran into a dark room, and found the light-speed car. He got inside of it and drove through the door, into the halls, and escaped.

He went to Earth, only to find out the invasion had begun. He gets out of his car, only to find that he can now run as fast as the car.

Barry ran to the top of a mountain, and jumped. He landed on one of the ships.

"Why are you doing this?" asked Barry

"The Parademons invaded and destroyed OUR planet, and we need a new one. Your species is weak, so it was the perfect world to invade." answered the alien.

"Why did you give me these powers?" asked Barry

"To test it out and see if it works on OUR species" answered the alien.

Barry started vibrating as fast as he could, and was able to take the ship down. He was able to jump off just before it crashed.

"Wow" said Barry.

Barry started jumping into the air using his advanced agility, took down the ships with advanced strength, was able to do it fast with his enhanced speed. He landed on his feet, and looked up to see Steppenwolf and Kalibak got away.

"That'll teach e'm to invade Earth" he said to himself. He got into the car.

"Scanning, scanning... hello Mr. Allen, Barry" said the car.

"Whoa! You can talk?!" Barry asked the car.

"Yes, master" it said.

"You have a name?" asked Barry

"Yes. It's Impulse" answered the car.

Barry drove away in the car.

"Impulse, we're gonna be GREAT friends..."

THE END

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

Man this is good.

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By CapFanboy

@TheCannon said:

Man this is good.

You co-wrote it!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheCannon

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

Man this is good.

You co-wrote it!

Your point?

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CapFanboy

@TheCannon said:

@CapFanboy said:

@TheCannon said:

Man this is good.

You co-wrote it!

Your point?

Of course you would think it was good! xD

Since I don't want to derail this thread too far....On the story: Not my sort of thing really, I prefer stories where the description is focused on just as much as the dialogue. This piece seems to be centred on dialogue like most of the fics you guys have written in the past. Decent ideas though

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheCannon

@CapFanboy

Thanks for the comment that actually gives an opinion on the story.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By AweSam

He found a car and decided to steal it? Grand Theft Flash.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#8  Edited By GR2Blackout

@AweSam said:

He found a car and decided to steal it? Grand Theft Flash.

LOL, but then again, he did find it in his backyard.

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By tomdickharry1984

"He became a race car driver with the car, and bet $1,000,000 on himself in every race" WTF? Whered he get the first million? WHo let hin drive in races without passing some sort of checks...you can't just ENTER the F1 in Germany because you want too! I know its a story but C'MON!!!!!!!

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By AweSam

@tomdickharry1984 said:

"He became a race car driver with the car, and bet $1,000,000 on himself in every race" WTF? Whered he get the first million? WHo let hin drive in races without passing some sort of checks...you can't just ENTER the F1 in Germany because you want too! I know its a story but C'MON!!!!!!!

A car fell from space and you're worried about how he got money? Wait, how did he get the money? I think a motorcycle would be cool.

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Yeah you're right, that's not themost ridicu-tard thing about this! I get in comic people do stupid $#!t all the time coz ifthey didnt their would b no comics! But this is silly, not good silly, silly-silly. Barry: Hi I'm Barry Allen I bet $1,000,000 I can beat you're car. Man: DO you a million to back that up? Barry: Ummmm no Man: Well then $%^# OFF!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By batkevin74

@GR2Blackout: So you made the Flash into David Hasselhoff in Knight Rider, interesting. This needs some work to make it better.

And silly comments like this: @TheCannon said:

Man this is good.

Well are a bit self serving, gratuitous and not needed. Sure you two are working together, we get that because it's in the title...