Fan Fiction Challenge Gang War

ruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

Black Mask is invading Kingpin's as war rages on Black Mask Kidnapped Vannesa Fisk and send Merlyn, Deathstroke and Man Bat to assasinate Kingpin. Bullseye Nuke and Phil Urich baking up Kingpin mean time other gang lords Penguin,Hood and Joker etc see opening to rule New Gotham ( I made up amalgam of New York and Gotham) Peter Parker, Batman, Nightwing, Robin,Daredevil tries to prevent Gang War Between Kingpin and Black Mask. Punisher and Jason Todd saw their chance to elliminate Kingpin and other crime lords lifes.

Rule you can add 6 six exra people three villains and three heroes but they have to be street level types

Good Luck

ruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Mask is invading Kingpin's turf as war rages on Black Mask Kidnapped Vannesa Fisk and send Merlyn, Deathstroke and Man Bat to assasinate Kingpin. Bullseye Nuke and Phil Urich backing up Kingpin mean time other gang lords Penguin,Hood and Joker etc see opening to rule New Gotham ( I made up amalgam of New York and Gotham) Peter Parker, Batman, Nightwing, Robin,Daredevil tries to prevent Gang War Between Kingpin and Black Mask. Punisher and Jason Todd saw their chance to elliminate Kingpin and other crime lords lifes. i corrected my mistakes

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Ripping off my Ultimate Fan Fiction Challenge, eh? Whatever, I'll let it go.

ruler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ruler

anyone interested to write