Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Star City, The Glades...

"Please... don't."

Brick looked down at the trembling figure to his right. A bag covered the man's face as he knelt on the floor. The city lay beneath them. Brick pulled the hood off Simon Stagg's bruised face.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked.

"You really don't remember?" Brick said with a frown. "You ruined my life." Simon looked confused as he opened his mouth to say something.

"Boss. Are you ready?" A voice said from Brick's cell phone.

Brick smiled to himself. "You ruined EVERYONE'S life." He put the phone to his ear. "Go." A brief flicker appeared over the city skyline as Brick grabbed Stagg by the back of the neck and raised him up. "I want you to see this." He said calmly.

No Caption Provided

Stagg's eyes widened as several small explosions dotted the city landscape.

"What did you do?!" Stagg yelled in horror as debris fell onto the streets below. "What did y-"

Stagg was knocked aside as Brick casually slapped him away.

"Nothing worse then what you've done." He said calmly.

"OLLIE! WE'VE GOT A TON OF REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS ACROSS THE CITY!" Mia Dearden yelled angrily. "WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Green Arrow frowned as he pulled his crossbow from his boot and fired it into one of the convicts reaching for his leg.

"I was on my way to the Stagg building!" Ollie yelled as he kicked another convict from his side. "Then the PD Station next to me just exploded!"

"Reports are saying that this sort of things happening everywhere across the city! We need to do something!"

"I'm on it!" Ollie yelled as he fired a grapple hook arrow towards a nearby rooftop. "Mi- Canary I need you to run a lock on the most likely places that Stagg could be!"

Ollie groaned as he pulled himself up onto the rooftop. His body still hurt from the wounds he'd gained earlier.

"People reported a break in at STAGG a few minutes ago. Probably Brick."

Ollie nodded as he started to run in the Stagg building's general direction. "On my way now."

"What about his family?" The familiar voice of Roy Harper said through the Com link. "If Brick's gone after Stagg he could've gone after his daughter as well."

"R- Red Arrow you deal with that! I'll make sure that Stagg's okay! Mia give him the address!"

Green Arrow fired another grapple hook arrow across the street and zoomed off towards it.

KRASH!

"Crap..." Roy muttered as he stepped in through the window. He'd probably scared the family even more by smashing their window. "Uh... Ms Stagg?" He yelled as he stepped up the stairs. "It's okay! I'm here to hel-"

"HELP ME!" A voice screamed from somewhere in the building. Roy pulled his bow from his back and ran up the stairs.

"Ms Stagg!" He yelled anxiously. "It's going to be okay!" He looked around quickly for any clue of where she could be. "It's going to be o-"

"Okay?" A voice asked. A whimper followed his words. Roy turned around to see the familiar smile of Constantine Drakon staring at him. He held the famous Sapphire Stagg by the neck.

"Drakon." Roy said as he pointed the bow towards Drakon's skull. "Let her go."

No Caption Provided

"No Mr Harper. I don't think so." Constantine said. His smile disappeared. "It seems you have me at a slight disadvantage." He nodded towards his wounded arm. "Now... Mr Brickwell sent me here to capture the most beautiful Ms Sapphire here. However I'd rather not go to jail for this whole ordeal... so I'm going to offer you a deal."

Roy's eye twitched as he stared at his surroundings. "What kind of deal?" He asked.

"It's simple. I'll give you Ms Sapphire here... if you let me go. Agreed?"

"Please." Roy saw Sapphire mouth at him. Roy's finger twitched over the bowstring. He wanted to take the shot...

The Glades...

THWAK!

"Thwak."

The Black Canary screamed in pain as the hatchet struck her in the leg. She tumbled to the ground.

"Let me go!" She screamed as the figure towered over her. The hatchet was raised into the air for another strike. She punched into the air and struck her opponent in the chin sending them backwards for a second. The Black Canary quickly stood up and tried to limp away.

BLAM!

"Blam."

The bullet struck the Canary in the side sending her tumbling to the ground. The figure slowly walked over to her and stared down. Strangely enough the woman didn't seem afraid.

"I just wanted to help people..." She muttered as the hatchet raised into the air.

"Thunk."

STAGG Board Room...

"You destroyed my family." Brick said calmly. "You just marched into my Home Town and ordered their deaths." Simon Stagg squirmed in his seat. "Why?" No reply. "WHY?!" Brick yelled as he stood up. His chair crumbled beneath his weight.

"It.... was for something you can't even imagine." Stagg muttered. "An Orb so powerful it could change the very atoms of a being.... your town had it. That's why my company came here in the first place."

Brick sighed. "You took everything I had..." He muttered. "Now I'm taking everything you have. I took your fortune... I sent the assassin after your daughter." Stagg's face lit up in rage. "How does that feel?Knowing that everything you care about is gone? Did you ever find what you were looking for?"

"No..." Stagg muttered. "We tore your town to the ground... we never found it... until now."

"My old man used to be an architect. He found the Orb and kept it. Tried to keep it hidden. When he saw your men coming he attacked you. You killed him. I tried to keep the Orb hidden.... only problem was it didn't work out that way." Brick glanced at his hands. "You know what happened."

Stagg squirmed as he tried to jump off the chair. "LET ME GO!" He screamed. Brick placed his hands on Stagg's shoulders.

"Die you little sh!t." He said as he started to squeeze.

TINK!

An arrow bounced off Brick's head and fell to the ground. Brick glanced towards the door to see Green Arrow pointing his bow towards him.

"Let him go!" He yelled. A grenade arrow aimed towards Brick's side.

"F$ck off." Brick muttered as he threw Stagg aside. He turned towards Green Arrow. "I think I deserve a little payback" He said as he stepped forward.

"Look... Stagg's an asshole." Green Arrow admitted. "However you don't have to kill him! Enough damage has been done tonight!"

"You're the one that keeps messing up my operations." Brick growled. His eyes glimmered with rage. "You deserve to f$cking die!" He screamed as he started to charge. Green Arrow released the bow string and let the grenade bow strike Brick directly in the chest.

BOOM!!

The room shuck as Brick continued to charge. His hands reached forward as Green Arrow rolled out of the way and fired a boxing glove arrow into Brick's bag.

"Arrows. They ain't gonna work." Brick said as he turned around.

"Really?" Green Arrow asked. "I think they might." Brick didn't realize what he meant until a split second before the arrow struck.

TINK!

Brick screamed in pain as the arrow struck him in the right eye. He started punching wildly in the air.

"I'LL F%CKING KILL YOU!!!!!" Brick screamed as his fist smashed into the concrete wall. "KILL YOU!!!!!" Green Arrow quietly stepped over to where Stagg was lying.

"Come on..." He whispered. "We need to get out of here." They both ran towards the door as Brick started smashing into the wall repeatedly.

"I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!" Brick screamed. "I'M COMING FOR YOU! COMING FOR ALL OF YOU!!! YOU AIN'T GONNA KILL ME SO EASILY!!!!"

"Idiot..." Green Arrow muttered as they stepped out the door and walked down the stairs.

No Caption Provided

"Please help me..." Sapphire Stagg gasped as Drakon's arm crushed her neck.

"No deal Drakon." Roy said. "If I let you go you'll just come back and kill her later!"

Constantine frowned. "I'm offering you a choice here Mr Harper. I swear to you on my life as an assassin. I will leave this young woman alone. This whole job has been a failure anyw-"

FWIP!

Drakon caught the air in mid air as he released Sapphire from his grip.

"Was that supposed to do something?" He asked.

"Sorry about this." Roy said as he clicked a button on his belt. Drakon glanced as the arrow head lit up.

"Wha-" He started to say.

BRACK!

No Caption Provided

Drakon's body collapsed on the floor. The right portion of his body had exploded when the arrow head had. Sapphire Stagg screamed and ran towards Roy.

"It's okay." Roy muttered. "It's okay..."

"Roy! What the hell happened?!" Mia yelled.

"Drakon was here." Roy replied. "We had a fight."

"What happened?! Sounds like there was an explosion!"

Roy was quiet as he thought about his reply.

"There was a gas main explosion." Roy replied. "Destroyed the right half of his body." Mia was silent.

"Get back to base. Ollie's got the police arresting Brick... we need to clean this city up..."

"Understood Canary." Roy muttered as he switched his Com unit off. He turned back towards Sapphire. "It's going to be okay..." He muttered. "It's going to be okay..."

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By dngn4774

@tommythehitman: Pretty good. I like how Roy basically went all antihero (though that scan always forces me to relive one of my worst moments of DC cannon).

I take it that this isn't the end of the arc, yet.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Will read after Batman 3 goes up tomorrow (along with Green Arrow 4, which I think I missed)

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774: It's the end of the arc. However it will pick up after the next issue.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ImpurestCheese
Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TommytheHitman

@bronze_surfer: Did you see it coming? ...please tell me you didn't see it coming...

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By Guardiandevil83

I literally can't wait for these, thanks to this I get my GA fix until Arrow.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump of justice!

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#17  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

Exploding arrows? That's how Robin Hood killed Dracula.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Oh yeah. In that ff you did awhile ago right?

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#19 wildvine  Moderator
Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Nice work!

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#21  Edited By TheManInTheShoe
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TommytheHitman
Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

Orician_Seis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Just caught up on these! Verrry nice work sir!!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers