ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ekrolo
No Caption Provided

Hello and welcome to the next stage in fanfiction starting right here, right now! DC Prime is a multimedia Fan Fiction experience providing our readers with content from all different outlets. This is our DC Universe, plain and simple, starting with however much of a blank slate you want after the events of Flashpoint, with a plethora of talented new writers delve into this new universe.

We also have our own site, YT and fanfiction.net accounts where your scripts will be posted on and read by people all around the world!

DC Prime site:

https://sites.google.com/site/dcprimeuniverse/

YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDCPrime?feature=watch

fanfiction.net:

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5424044/DC-Prime

__________________________________________________________________________________

How do I get a writing gig?

If you've ever been a part of a fanfiction group or lead one, you'll be well aware of some one foaming at the mouth to write a book and then he/she never ends up doing anything with it. Because of this you all need to send me a pitch for a series you're interested in doing and at least a rough draft of the first issue. Once these are sent in, me and my fellow leaders of the group will review them, then decide weather or not you get the book.

How often should I release the book Im writing?

Its all up to you, your book can be weekly, bi-weekly, tri-weekly (every three weeks), monthly or bi-monthly. But once you decide on the schedule, you're expected to stick to it. If you don't release something for your book after approximately two months, you'll be taken off the book and replaced by a new writer.

However, if your reasons for not meeting the schedule be things like problems at home or work, you will be given more time to send in an issue.

Our books will be released every Wednesday, how many we release in any given week depends on what gets sent in.

How much can I change canon?

The degree to which you want to change canon depends entirely on you but changes like making Green Arrow a 50 year old, red neck, hobo who ended up on the island by accident for example will not be allowed. Since our books take places during different points in time with some in the future and others in the past, every thing needs to be run by me and okayed before it can be done.

For example, if you want to do a flashback to Dick Grayson meeting Bruce Wayne for the first time, you'll have to abide by the current Batman writers interpretation of it.

Some things however will remain. Characters such as the various Robins (Dick, Jason, Damian, Tim), Batgirls (Stephanie, Casssandra, Barbara), Green Lanterns (John Stewart, Guy Gardner, Simon Baz, Kyle Reyner) and Flashes heirs (Bart and Wally) all still exist. How they first met with their mentors and how long they operated with them may or may not be changed.

How many books can I write at once?

Each writer can be in-charge of 4 books by themselves with a 5th one requiring a mandatory co-writer. Besides that you can have any type of book you want from solos, team books or multiverse tittles.

Can I use original and/or non DC characters?

Titles featuring original characters as supporting and even main characters are allowed. Non-DC characters, even once who were once published by DC like the Shadow cannot be used.

Titles Available (You can also propose any other books not listed here, including potential multiverse books.)

Green Lanter (Hal Jordan centric), Green Lantern: New Guardians (Kyle Reyner centric), Adam Strange, Arcane, Booster Gold, Captain Marvel: Shazam, Green Arrow, Hawk and Dove, Deathstroke and R.E.B.E.L.S.

Books such as Action Comics and Detective Comics serve as anthology series where any writer can jump on and write an arc or two for any member of the Batman and Superman families. Weather you want these stories to be in or out of the main continuity depends entirely on you. Detective is currently taken, Action Comics is available.

__________________________________________________________________________________

If you're interested in writing for us, you can sound off in the comments below or send me a private message with your pitch and the first issue draft. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and we hope to work with you all in the near future!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Coolio!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where do you post these things?

KingMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KingMagnus

@ekrolo: Can I do SHAZAM/Captain Marvel/ Billy Batson?

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ekrolo

@tommythehitman: On here, our site and on FF.

@kingmagnus: Just send me a pitch for your series and a draft of your first issue then we can see.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ekrolo: I don't know I'll think about it. Maybe Superboy if he isn't being used.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

Sounds interesting but I'm really busy.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#8  Edited By dngn4774

@ekrolo: Really wish I had the time for this, but I don't. I've followed your fanfiction account though.

Edit: BTW your site doesn't let guests comment, it just says that I don't have permission.

ekrolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ekrolo

@dngn4774: Thanks for following and I'm sorry about the comments thing. Its a problem with Google Sites we're trying to sort out.

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ekrolo: I would like to write a bart Allen book, starting from the future and how he travels to the present and all his bumps...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers