joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Metropolis

A group of prisoners in chains marched toward a large transport. An old man staggered and fell leading the man behind him to stop to help him to his feet while the guards yelled at him to keep moving. Overlord Zane looks down from a platform and watches the younger man attempt to keep the old man moving before the guards made it over to them. As they approached with their electrified batons the old man began to sob at his inability to keep walking.

The younger man stepped between the old man and the guard swatting the baton out of his hand. As the guards charged the man Overlord Zane landed in front of them and ordered a halt. He then walked to the two prisoners with a cruel smirk on his face, the younger man attempted to plead their case but Zane swatted him down and stepped to the old man grabbing him by the throat and lifting him off the ground.

He intended to snap the man's neck but intense heat struck his wrist causing him to let go. He yelled for the guards but something moving too fast to be seen sped around taking the guards down before stopping to look Zane in the eye. The Overlord looked at the man who was slightly taller than him and demanded, " Who the hell do you think you are?" At that the man tossed off the long over coat he'd been wearing revealing an all black outfit with a dark blue cape and on the man's chest a dark blue S sheild. Zane's eyes widened as he stuttered out the word," Kr....Kryptonian!?" The caped man smiles and punches the Overlord sending him flying, before he landed the kryptonian was on him rapidly punching him into the ground.

As Zane attempts to rise to his feet Superman kicks him in the gut sending him crashing through the prisoner transport, rendering him unconscious. He then sped around unchaining the prisoners and telling them," I'd suggest you get as far away from here as you can as quickly as possible." He then lifted Zane up by the throat and smacks him to wake him up. Zane looked terrified as the kryptonian's eyes started to glow red then he screamed in pain as Superman used his heat vision to burn the shield symbol into his forehead and hurled him away as he flew off.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

the kryptonian's eyes started to glow red then he screamed in pain as Superman used his heat vision to burn the shield symbol into his forehead and hurled him away as he flew off.

It's the mark of Cain...but not! I really like this Bizarro-esque Superman clone. I also want to see more Overlord's in action and traction! But something tells me Zane will be back to attempt revenge on our supes. Good chapter

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PrinceIMC

Shyeah Superman.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

#3  Edited By TDK_1997

Really nice chapter!

Avatar image for tomdickharry1984
tomdickharry1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By tomdickharry1984

Nice work! Good set up

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@joshmightbe: This is good, odd (as in I'm not overly sure of the whole "world" concept of this world yet + I'm a bit tired + still at work and wasting my time instead of actually working) but this is a fun read to pass my evening