joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Excerpt from the Histories of Granya

Long before the Granyak took to the stars two great powers had begun to grow, The race of conquerors known as the Kanti had spread out like a poison infecting entire galaxies and grinding all opposition underfoot while half a universe away the Nagith Republic began to form. These two powers went millions of cycles before even learning of each other's existence. The ideological clash between the two lead them to a war that still rages to this day.

Had they stopped their spread we would never have been aware of them.

Many years ago the two came to an accord that left a galaxy between their boarders, while neither side would venture into the other's territory they used the space between their boarders as a war zone caring nothing for the worlds caught between them. These boarder worlds as we came to be known were ravaged beyond description by their battles until finally we'd had enough.

Led by the mighty Granyak War Fleet and the Sudain soldiers we forged the alliance to keep the empires at bay. For a time there was peace but now it seems the empires are once again encroaching where they don't belong.

end of excerpt

This is just an intro to an open fic project if you enjoyed it there will be more and if you'd like to take part and write your own story in this world let me know

here's a brief intro I promised let me know what you can come up with and I know you're too busy to write for this but feel free to read

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@joshmightbe said:

Excerpt from the Histories of Granya

Long before the Granyak took to the stars, two great powers had begun to grow. The race of conquerors known as the Kanti had spread out like a poison infecting entire galaxies and grinding all opposition underfoot; while half a universe away the Nagith Republic began to form. These two powers went millions of cycles before even learning of each other's existence. The ideological clash between the two lead them to a war that still rages to this day.

Had they stopped their spread, we would never have been aware of them.

Many years ago the two came to an accord that left a galaxy between their borders, while neither side would venture into the other's territory they used the space between their borders as a war zone caring nothing for the worlds caught between them. These border worlds, as we came to be known, were ravaged beyond description by their battles until finally we'd had enough.

Led by the mighty Granyak War Fleet and the Sudain soldiers we forged the alliance to keep the empires at bay. For a time there was peace but now it seems the empires are once again encroaching where they don't belong.

end of excerpt

This is just an intro to an open fic project if you enjoyed it there will be more and if you'd like to take part and write your own story in this world let me know

here's a brief intro I promised let me know what you can come up with and I know you're too busy to write for this but feel free to read

Nice intro.

Is it supposed to be border as in fictional boundary? Because boarder is someone who stays in your house.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: As in boundary, I just can't spell tonight

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By thespideyguy

@joshmightbe: You should read storm dogs.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@thespideyguy: I'll look into it

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By thespideyguy

@joshmightbe said:

@thespideyguy: I'll look into it

The first issue came out two or three weeks ago.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe

@thespideyguy: Just to be clear here the Captain isn't an actual dog he just has canine features

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By joshmightbe

@thespideyguy: That last comment was meant for another post sorry

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers