desperado_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By desperado_
No Caption Provided

[It's funny how things have a way of coming back to you. You hit a punching bag and it swings right back towards you. You hit it harder and it comes back even harder. You hit faster and comes back even faster. Every action has a reaction and well-- I'm about to find out what mine is.]

[You see.. I really hit the punching bag hard this time. Some would even say I broke it. I can't say that what happened to me is unfair, because in reality fair would be me dying in a very slow painful way and well--i'm still standing. Figuratively speaking of course. I'm actually blind folded, tied up, and laying face down in what I can only imagine is my own blood. Tall dark and hansom over there did a real number on me after I "resisted arrest". You see, I have sorta been on the run as of late. I come from a very nasty place filled with some very nasty people and somehow I managed to escape. Somehow. All of it for nothing. All the running and hiding. All the bargaining and begging. All for nothing.]

[It's been about 10 years since I last left Twin City. 10 full years of running across country to country in fear of what happened to me today would ever happen.Twin City isn't the best place to be this time of year. You got your rainstorms, your pollution, your crime--oh yeah, and your super powered freaks who destroy and kill everything in sight. Almost forgot about them. Twin City isn't.. what's the word... NORMAL?.. yes, normal. It's actually the opposite really. Normal city life is when you have to worry about traffic jams, or running late for work, or your coffee getting cold, you see, that's normal. In Twin City the closest one can get to normal is not dying and even that for a lot of people is a rarity. I'm on my way back right now. I know this because I have been tuned in, listening to Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum for the past couple of hours while pretending to be unconscious. Amateurs.]

-"GET UP FREAK, WE'RE ALMOST THERE!"

-"Jesus Roger, did you really have to do all that to the poor guy? We were suppose to bring him in ALIVE. For your sake I hope hes still breathing."

-"Relax, stop being such a pansy Jimmy. The lady on the radio made it clear that this guy aint normal. Said he can take double the beating of that of a regular guy. Said he had some sort of gifts... Now shut up and keep your eyes on the sky... I hate flying enough as it is."

Radio-"bzzzz.... Do you still have him in custody? ... Over."

-"Yes miss... of course we do. You see, me and Roger here are professionals. We say we're gunna do somethin' then we gunna do it... you ain't gotta worry bout' nothin'...Over."

Radio- "I gotta say fellas... I'm quit surprised that a couple of Mercs were able to find and capture the most wanted man in the world... The U.S government could learn a thing or two from you guys.. ETA?... Over."

-"ETA is approximately 20 minutes.... would have been a lot less if the drop off zone was actually on the map... Over."

Radio- "hehe... See you soon boys... bzzzz..."

-"... She sounded kind of creepy in the last part?... right Rog--?"

[...And that's my queue.]

***The shadowy figure laying on the floor of the helicopter quickly breaks free from his restraints and sends a strong side kick to the face of the guard standing next to him, knocking him unconscious.***

"Anyone else find it rude that she didn't finish with "Over"?..."

***The pilot surprised and scared steers the helicopter out of control, quickly plummeting towards the earth below***

-"Please don't hurt me!.. I don't want to die!.."

***BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Rings the flashing red light illuminating from the control panel***

"Calm down! No one is going to die as long as you get this chopper under control right now you idiot!.."

***The pilot quickly turns the control stick, slowly gaining control of the helicopter***

"...Oh my damn.... Oh my damn... we almost died.."

***The mysterious man starts laughing and after a couple of seconds of relief the pilot joins in on the laughter. The laughter is shortly cut off by a loud explosion coming from the back end of the helicopter***

***The force sends the man flying into the side end of the copter, briefly knocking him unconscious...again***

-"OH MY GOD! WE'VE BEEN SHOT!... WE'RE GOING DOWN!!.."

[..I can never get a break.]

***The helicopter begins to violently turn and spin as it rapidly plunges to it's end***

-"..I don't want to die! Please ... God .. Please!"

***The man jumps towards the other side of the helicopter to grab the only available parachute dangling from the wall***

***At that very second the hinges on the side door fly off and the unconscious guard flies out with it***

[...All my fault]

[It's too late...]

-"Please God! ...Ahhhh!"

[There's still a chance.]

***The man quickly climbs back to the pilot***

"As inappropriate and cliche as this must sound.... Come with me if you want to live."

***The pilot nods and releases his safety harness and climbs cautiously into the arms of the man***

"One...Two...Three!"

***Both men jump out of the helicopter just in time to release the parachute. The parachute slowly descends lower and lower***

***BOOM! CRASH! The explosion can be heard and seen from below***

***Both men slowly glide and land on the soft grass below them, away from the crash***

***The pilot looks off into the distance with a blank stare***

"Listen... I'm real sorry about what happened up there; with your partner. It was an accident and I wish it didn't go down like that...I wish--"

-"--You saved my life..."

"Well... yeah. You didn't think I was just gunna leave you in there, did you?"

***The pilot turns to face the man and casually extends out his hand**

***Happy and slightly confused, the man leans forward to shake the pilots hand***

***The pilot quickly grabs the mans hand and pulls out a gun and aims it at the mans head***

***Click***

[Oh no]

-"You killed Roger, you sanava bitch! Did you really think I was just going to shake your hand after everything you've put me through tonight? I'll tell you what i'm going to do. I'm gunna kill you, than kill that whore tramp that led me to this forsaken place, then i'm gunna....."

***KAPOWWW***

***Blood splatters all over the face of the man***

***The pilot slowly falls, dead, to the ground***

***A heavily guarded woman appears behind the fallen pilot, holding a smoking magnum***

-"Welcome home Mr.Marsh"

[...The voice is the same voice from the helicopter radio]

"Home?..."

-"Twin City is only a couple of clicks from here. Trying to escape will only test my time and patience. Two things I am quickly running out of."

***The woman slightly turns her head to speak to the small army she has behind her without removing eye contact from the man***

-"This is William Marsh. You know him better as Bandit. He is to be restrained and to be sent to C.R.O.S.S HQ immediately. If he struggles or resists in any way, break all of his fingers. If he still fails to comply after that, remove them. We have no time for setbacks. This is a matter of genocide people. Move!"

[...Oh S%*T]

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2  Edited By Project_Worm

Great job bro!  

"As inappropriate and cliche as this must sound.... Come with me if you want to live." 

I thought these line were hilarious... 
Rudyftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Rudyftw

Good job bro. Our series will get better!

desperado_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By desperado_

@Project_Worm said:

Great job bro!

I thought these line were hilarious...

Thanks for reading and the feedback! Very much appreciated!

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5  Edited By InnerVenom123

I still love the setting of Twin City, and the brutal crash scenes and stuff were great.

desperado_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By desperado_

@InnerVenom123 said:

I still love the setting of Twin City, and the brutal crash scenes and stuff were great.

Thanks bro. I'll try not to rush it next time. Im thinking of just doing origins of my characters to see if more people get interested and put the main series on hold. hat do you think?

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7  Edited By InnerVenom123

@desperado_ said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

Thanks bro. I'll try not to rush it next time. Im thinking of just doing origins of my characters to see if more people get interested and put the main series on hold. hat do you think?

Sounds good, but I don't think you should put the series on hold for it. In fact, you should continue the series, and then when you introduce a new character, have the origin written out, and then link it at the bottom of the story they appear in.

Like Skin. If he appeared next chapter, put a link to his origin at the end of the chapter.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#8  Edited By The Impersonator

A very nice chapter!