Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By SpareHeadOne
No Caption Provided

He has left his resurrection body

The body that will be raised in glory and power

The body of The-Son

For humanity to join with him in it.

So that one day humanity will be one in The-Son in the same way that they are today one in The-Woman

This universe.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The-Saviour offers his glorious new body to humanity, for them to join with him in it.

“No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me. No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father. I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life. I am the bread of life. Your forefathers ate the manna in the desert, yet they died. But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which a man may eat and not die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.” 849

Jesus therefore said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves. “He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. “For My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink. “He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. “As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also shall live because of Me. “This is the bread which came down out of heaven; not as the fathers ate, and died, he who eats this bread shall live forever.” 850

While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take it; this is my body.” 851

This is My body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of Me.”852

For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ; who will transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of His glory, by the exertion of the power that He has even to subject all things to Himself.853

Hindu

Mortal beings fearful of the serpent of mortality do not attain fearlessness despite escaping to all corners of the world. But now after surreptitiously attaining Krishnas’ lotus feet they can sleep peacefully. Death escapes from them 854

Buddhism

Thus did Siddhartha enter into my womb, with the skill in means necessary to ripen all living beings. Thus did Siddhartha appear in response to the previous deeds that people had done to save all living beings, and in such a way as to ensure that all living beings would see his body right before them.855

Draw the spiritual hero of indestructible reality (Vajrasattva) into your body. the body that is also Samantabhadra the primordial Buddha’s body. 856

849 John 6:35-51

850 John 6:53-58

851 Mark 14:22-26

852 1 Corinthians 11:24

853 Philippians 3:20-21

854 Srimad Bhagavata Purana 10:3:27.

855 Phyllis Granoff from the Gandavyuhasutra pp. 346-347.

856 Ryuichi Abe trasns Kobodaishi zenshu. P. 506.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The glorious new body that is given to us is the New-Tree that will replace the World-Tree

Mandan Indians

Lone Man taught them how to perform ceremonies in remembrance of him. As part of the preparation, the people were to find a cedar tree and set the trunk in the middle of the village. They were to paint it red and then burn incense and offer sacrifices nearby. Lone Man told the people that he would be going away, but that he was leaving his body (the cedar) behind. 848

848 Dawn E. Bastian and Judy K. Mitchell. p. 96