Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

The radio crackled and a voice broke through."What is your location unit five?"

Murphy hesitantly picked up the responder and put it close to his mouth.He took in a breath and pressed the respond button.

"We are on our way to the scene control" he quickly said.He then proceeded to put it back.

"First week on the job and we already have a hostage situation on our hands,lucky you" the other officer jokingly grinned.

He was older,quite a bit older than the young Murphy,he had a stern look on his face and had grey hair.He was set to retire in two weeks and the young Murphy would be the last new police officer he would be mentoring.His police badge was clipped on his belt it always was and read as "Corporal Denett, Illinois Police Department".

The police car drove down a long dark road and turned to high set of black railed gates as they opened the car approached a long narrow path with grass surrounding it at either side.It was cold and frost was staying on the top of the grass.As the path widened a bit a SWAT van and an observation van where parked on either side of the path.Many police could be seen most of them wearing riot gear and carrying weaponry.An officer in SWAT gear and brandishing an MP 5 submachine gun began to approach the two officers car.He raised his arm forward and opened his hand,gesturing them to halt. Denett wind down his window.The SWAT officer lifted his helmet up and peered into the vehicle.

"Identification please" he ordered.

The two officers showed him their ID.

"You may proceed" he stated swinging his arm to gesture them to move on.

Murphy looked back at the SWAT van.

"This much security just for one guy,looks like the entire police department came down here to join the party" exclaimed Murphy.

Denett sighed and scowled.

"It doesn't seem like a hostage situation,seems like they are securing the area instead" he replied.

The police car came to a scene bustling with police officers,cars and vans.They where all overshadowed by a large building that read "Illinois mental illness ward".Large spotlights constantly around the buildings numerous windows.

A short bald man holding a radio shouted into it."Keep those lights up,I want all eyes on all windows at all times" he barked.He was the commissioner of police and his badge read "Harper,commissioner of Illinois Police Department".

An elderly man in a white trench coat stood beside the commissioner,he gazed up and down the building and was clutching a plastic cup of coffee.

Just as the commissioner was about to speak through his walkie talkie.The man in the white coat spoke.

"We need to destroy this place,the sooner the better"he calmly and coldly murmured,still staring at the building.

Harper turned to him.

"Excuse me? Are you serious! ? There are still hostages in there" he barked back.

The man put his hands in his pockets and tilted his head down.

"NO,they are all dead or might as well be,there is no,no h hope for any of them" he whispered.

Murphy and Denett approached them.

"Sir what's the low-down?" Denett asked.

The commissioner turned to him and started to direct his hand to the scene.

"We have a hostage situation and we have the area secured,we are preparing to send two SWAT teams and...."

"Its not a hostage situation,it never was" he interrupted.

"Look,Dr Loomis I respect your position here,but this is a police matter" the commissioner replied,this time in a calmer tone.

The two officers remained quiet,looking at each-other,then looking at Dr Loomis.

Loomis pointed at the building

"We need to burn that building down to the ground,and make sure that he never gets on to the outside".

The commissioner dug his hand into his pocket and took out a box of matches and lit up another cigarette.

"Thank you for your diagnosis of the situation doctor,but I am gonna send my boys in now" he assured.

He was about to pick his radio up when Loomis quickly snatched it and threw it to the floor,it split into several pieces upon impacting on the ground.

The commissioner tilted his head,doing his best to restrain his anger and frustration. Loomis gave him a cold hard stare.

"Fine I will use the one from the car instead" he responded seething with frustration.

He swung open the car door as if to get some his of ill feeling out on that.

"Wait commissioner" Loomis exclaimed with his arm raised.

"Let me go in,I will find him and will....try to..to,reach him,if he does not comply I will put an end to him"

The commissioner shook his head,and paced a few paces up and down.

"You? You're not even armed ,I mean you're a doctor,you aren't even trained in tackling these type of situations" Harper replied whilst taking in a deep breath of his cigarette in and rubbed his hand over his mostly bald head.

Murphy coughed and began to speak nervously.

"Are,are you Dr Loomis,The Dr Sam Loomis? I have read all your papers on psychology and on the mind,and the ones on that child who killed his sister,em Michael...."

"Myers" Loomis snapped.

"Yeah that's the one,you theorized he was not insane but evil,after all those hours spent with him" boasted Murphy.

"Look that's all well and good but that has nothing to do with our current situation" barked commissioner Harper.

Loomis dug into his coat and pulled out a revolver he flipped out the cylinder cartridge to see how many bullets he had he spun it and clicked the chamber back in.

"Armed and more than qualified" he said with cold confidence.

The commissioner flung his arms up in the air.

"How do we even know that it is Myers?" he asked

SMASH!

Just then a body flew from the window and dropped with a surprisingly loud thud onto the ground below. Shards of glass where everywhere many covered in bits of blood and flesh. Loomis took his chance and rushed to the body. The commissioner was about to shout but realized it was going to be no use. He looked at Denett and Murphy.

"Well dont just stand there! Go to him and if he goes in that building you two go in with him,but I want constant radio communication and if you are in there over an hour I send my boys in,now go!" He commanded.

The two officers drew their handguns and approached the body.Loomis was knelt down looking at it.The body was that of a female,she was a doctor.Numerous cuts and lacerations covered the body.

"Her neck is broken and so are both her legs but she was dead before she hit the ground" claimed Loomis.

He pointed to her chest.

"Look you can see multiple stab wounds here,its him I can tell" he mumbled as he got up and headed towards the building.

The two officers closely followed.

DISCLAIMER

All characters belong to there respective owners

So tell me what you think part 2 will be up shortly.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seven views and no comments,must be doing something wrong.....

Or maybe I am just being impatient.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Seven views and no comments,must be doing something wrong.....

Or maybe I am just being impatient.

Only been an hour...wait until you do 24hrs and two views :) And the remember those 7 views are possibly from when this shows up on the newest topics page, hence the no commenting

Onto what you've done: HORROR!

No Caption Provided

Are you using this Dr Loomis: Donald Pleasance from the original or

No Caption Provided

Terence Stamp from the remake?

Just then a body flew from the window and dropped with a surprisingly loud thud onto the ground below. Shards of glass where everywhere many covered in bits of blood and flesh.Loomis took his chance and rushed to the body. The commissioner was about to shout but realized it was going to be no use. He looked at Denett and Murphy.

@mrdecepticonleader said:

This can be all one paragraph, plus needs to space it because 'below.shards' and 'no use.He looked' for example is messy.

Good stuff! Let's see some more

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: That is why I said if I was being impatient :p

I edited it so its one paragraph.

Donald definitely.

Thanks the next part should be up tomorrow,I intend it just to be a two parter.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By batkevin74
No Caption Provided
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74 said:

No Caption Provided

I prefer the original look,I always thought that version looked kind of goofy.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By lykopis

Nice interplay between the police officers, Commissioner and Dr. Loomis. I especially liked how you presented the doctor -- now where the heck is Part 2?

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

Nice interplay between the police officers, Commissioner and Dr. Loomis. I especially liked how you presented the doctor -- now where the heck is Part 2?

Thanks,part two will be up soon (tomorrow or the next few days hopefully)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Pyrogram

strong dialogue in this one, very solid,

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pyrogram

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pyrogram said:

Thanks.

You posted it twice :)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pyrogram

@mrdecepticonleader: Ow fff. Lol, it was twice as good then.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pyrogram said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Ow fff. Lol, it was twice as good then.

Ha ha thanks.

Alchemax_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14  Edited By Alchemax_7

Really good, strong set up and good dialogue. Excited for part 2 now.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alchemax_7 said:

Really good, strong set up and good dialogue. Excited for part 2 now.

Thank you.

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#16 BumpyBoo  Moderator

So glad you pointed this out, I completely missed it the first time around!! Great stuff, really enjoyed reading it mate :)

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bumpyboo said:

So glad you pointed this out, I completely missed it the first time around!! Great stuff, really enjoyed reading it mate :)

Thanks

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#18  Edited By BumpyBoo  Moderator