A new amalgam universe:SILVER FLASH #5 (Catch That Bug! Part 4)

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#1  Edited By GR2Blackout

Catch That Bug! Pt. 4: Trick or Beat

Silver Flash and Impossible Bug were still on the run from guys like Abra Kamorg and Trickihilus. They were in the woods, when it started to run.

"Aw, great", said Silver Flash, "Even though it just drips down my shiny, silver skin."

"That just sounds..." said Impossible Bug.

"What?"

"Nothing... can we just sit down and relax for a ch-OH MY GOD! I CAN ALTER REALITY!"

"Really?"

"I think", said Impossible Bug.

Impossible Bug tried his hardest to stop the rain.

"Rrrrrrg!!!!"

"Dude", said Silver Flash, "Are you altering reality or constipating?"

"Probably both" replied Impossible Bug.

Just then, a space-ship landed in the middle of the woods, and out of it came Trickihilus, searching for Silver Flash and Impossible Bug.

"Come out, come out, where ever you are..." taunted Trickihilus.

Just then the rain stopped.

"They must be close" said Trickihilus to himself.

"Seriously? Nows not exactly great timing for that..." whispered Silver Flash, hiding in the bushes with Impossible Bug.

"Sorry, I can't control it" whispered Impossible Bug.

"Dude, that just sounds..." replied S.F.

"What?"

"Nevermind. Here he comes, duck down!"

S.F. and I.B. ducked down as Trickihilus walked by.

"Thats it", said Silver Flash

"What are you doing?" asked Imp-bug.

"Going out there" answered S.F. "Hidings for cowards".

Silver Flash stepped out of the bushes, only to get immediately punched in the face/knocked out by Trickihilus.

"Hahaha!" laughed Trickihilus "I told the council of cosmic beings I would get them, but they wouldn't let me! Too bad for them!"

Silver Flash got up, and blasted Trickihilus into his space-ship, causing an explosion.

"You made a big mistake..." mumbled Trickihilus.

Trickihilus stood up and shot Silver Flash with a futuristic blaster.

"Ugh!" yelled the Silver Flash, falling backwards into the bushes.

Impossible Bug got out of the bushes, confronting Trickihilus.

"Trickihilus this!" yelled Impossible Bug, turning his hand into a giant hammer and hitting Trickihilus in the face with it.

"Ooof!"

"Ready to give up?" asked Impossible Bug.

"Sorry", said Trickihilus, getting up, "But I don't surrender to bugs. I squash them."

"Well, what if I changed my name to Ambush Man?" asked Impossible Bug.

"Still wouldn't make a difference" said Trickihilus.

"Oh... GR2Blackout have mercy..." mumbled Impossible Bug.

"What the... oh, what ever" said Trickihilus, punching Impossible Bug in the face.

"Oh...." said Impossible Bug in pain "Wait a frickin' minute. Do you know who I am?"

"Impossible Bug" said Trickihilus.

"Heck yeah!" said Impossible Bug, spitting out 2 tiny drops of blood he got as a result of the punch.

Impossible Bug got up, and turned into a cannon. He shot a cannon ball at Trickihilus, which made him fly into the air and then blow up.

"Hey, Chrome-Dome, Mr. All-Star Comics, Captain Amazing Fantasy, wake up, man" said Impossible Bug, trying to get Silver Flash back up.

"Oh... but Galactic Grodd, I don't wanna go to Ego-Maniac..." said Silver Flash waking up.

"This is where we go our seperate ways, baldy" said Impossible Bug, turning into a rocket and flying into space.

"Go west, young bug" said Barry, looking off into the night sky.

Silver Mail

Hey guys, GR2Blackout. Today, I figured all the letters should be answered by the annoying space-pest known as... JUSTIN BIEBER! I mean, uh, Impossible Bug.

"Hey, who is Trickihilus a combo of? Yours truly, Karl"

Who do you think, man? Its Miley Cyrus and YO MOMMA! No, JK, JK, its actually Trickster and Annihilus.

"Hey, guys, I enjoyed last issue, but what I really wanna know is how much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Sincerely, Joseph"

Dear Joseph, as much wood as a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

"How do I get into the Anti-Matter Zone? Maybe Trickihilus can answer this. Sincerely, some made up person."

DEAR PUNY EARTHLING WHO'S LIFE MEANS NOTHING TO ME, NOBODY ENTERS THE ANTI-MATTER ZONE BESIDES THE MIGHTY TRICKIHILUS! Love, Trickihilus...

"Dear Comicvine guys, can I guest star in the next issue of Incredible Creep? Sincerely, Katherine"

Dear Katherine, no.

Well, thats all! And don't miss "CATCH THAT BUG: CONCLUSION"!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

Nice work. Added to the library.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@GR2Blackout

"Aw, great", said Silver Flash, "Even though it just drips down my shiny, silver skin."

"That just sounds..." said Impossible Bug.

"What?"

"Nothing... can we just sit down and relax for a ch-OH MY GOD! I CAN ALTER REALITY!"

"Really?"

"I think", said Impossible Bug.

Impossible Bug tried his hardest to stop the rain.

"Rrrrrrg!!!!"

"Dude", said Silver Flash, "Are you altering reality or constipating?"

"Probably both" replied Impossible

said:

Ha ha ha very funny! Nice work man, made me smile.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#4  Edited By TheCannon

Bump.

Rusty_Irons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Rusty_Irons

this is hilarious. like the letters part too. good job.