Avatar image for alexander_wolffe
Alexander_Wolffe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alexander_Wolffe

Warning: Content ahead may be too graphic for some viewers. Viewer discretion is advised. And I think it's only fair to give you a heads up that this is a long one.

No Caption Provided

Immediately following the mysterious phone call....

I hang up and give the phone back to the computer guy.

"Leave us." I command him.

"Oh, no. You're not seriously considering going are you, Alex!?" Rive's voice screeched out at me, "It's obviously a trap, he wants you to go. You think people just give out free information like that for fun? And last time you left you didn't come back for two months!"

"I know they don't do it for fun, Malcolm!" I blurt out like a child. And Malcolm- Rive's first name. "The fact that it's a trap or at the very least some kind of scheme here is what makes me want to go even more. If he does have some plot in place, we might as well deal with it now before it comes back to bite us in the but. The camp is getting restless, soon we won't have time to deal with little distractions like this. We need to take care of it while we have the chance." I argue back. I know the risks. I know the consequences. I don't need him to tell me. "..... And I would've had to take this guy down eventually. For Elizabeth and Rebbie. One way or another. This is as good a time as any. A possible plot involved is just another reason why I should go."

He sighs. ".... Alright-fine.... I just don't want you to get yourself killed. You can't avenge anyone if you're dead."

"I won't. I'm sure it's just some hacker trying to be a hero. I'll be back before you know it." I respond. Not knowing with absolute certainty at all what this whole thing truly is.

Rive replies, "Say the word and I'll come to you with an army behind me.... Literally." He laughs. "On a more serious note though, perhaps you should bring someone with? Just in case something goes wrong? Rather be safe then sorry."

"No. If it truly is a plot as we both suspect, I don't want to put anyone else in harms way. We don't need any unnecessary casualties before the battle even begins." I reply sternly, but with a grin.

"Very well then." Rive spits out.

"I'll be leaving first thing tomorrow to scout around and make any necessary preparations. So I probably won't be able to talk to you before I leave. Just do what you did when I was gone the first time. You did fine then." I say wholeheartedly agreeing with it. I respect Rive a lot. He's honorable, just, compassionate, charismatic, and intelligent. If something were to ever happen to me he'd make a fine leader. Perhaps a better one then I am.

"Good luck, Alex." He responds sincerely and with a nod. Rive is probably the only true friend I've had since the camps. Probably the only person that actually missed me during my absence.

I reply with a nod. The I leave for my private quarters for the rest of the night.

The Next Night. Outside Donna Tori's Mansion.

The guests are finally starting to arrive. They're all rich and fancy folk. Expensive clothes, expensive cars, fancy accessories, everything. When I came here earlier to scout the place out I could only get to the fence and even then I was forced to leave. Apparently the guards thought I was a hobo, and proceeded to put some spare change in my pocket as they were dragging me out. Considering what these people are wearing and how fancy the house is I can easily see how they would've thought that, and I suppose my city clothes could use a revamp.

After that little incident I realized if I'm gonna try to sneak into this banquet without making a giant scene, alerting the target of my presence, I'm gonna have to clean up and somehow find a suit to wear. I covered the clean up part in some restroom at a food joint, and I have a plan on how to get a suit, I just have to wait for somebody the right size to come along and- Aha! Someone that appears to be the perfect size just got dropped off. Now I just need to lure him into this alleyway behind me. I enter his mind, and force him to walk towards me. As soon as he passes into the shadows he stares at me, wide-eyed. The fact he can't move or speak scares him, but I don't intimidate him. He's a big guy, had his fair share of run ins like this. SNAP! Only, they've usually gone better for him. As in, his neck is usually still in one piece at the end.

This guy is a jackpot. He has an invitation to show to anyone if they needed verification that you were invited, he has money, his ID, and while the suit is a bit tight in the arms and chest, it's perfect everywhere else and serves it's purpose. I need this invitation, his ID (it has his name, Hans Heisler, on it as a simple and effective alias) and even more importantly, the suit. The target cannot find out I'm here before he's dealt with or he will get away, and blending in is the only way I can do that. Anyway, let's get this over with.

After I walk through the gate and as I walk through the garden that leads to the entrance all the people I pass by are very kind. Even the guards. They all wave, say hello, and shake my hand. It's been a long while since I've had this much friendly interaction with humans. Finally, I get to the door. There is a guard there. He asks to see my invitation, I show it, then he asks for my name, I give it.

He scans down the attendance sheet. "Ah, yes. Mister Heisler." He pauses. "And.... you fit the physical description too. Very good, very good. Right this way, sir." He gestures through the door. I'm in.

After about forty-five minutes or so of walking around, talking to people, and drinking champagne I've had just about enough of this. Some ladies, and men, tried to dance with me, some older man randomly started telling me his life story and thought I was his son, and some drunk guy passed out, but not before dropping a load of his excrements all over the punch and appetizers. When someone finally tracked down his wife later to take him home he asked, "What's the officer, problem? I swear to it, I didn't do God!" I couldn't take one more second of his stupidity, so I went in and put him to sleep.

The mysterious caller that told me about this event said others would be coming for the kill, so I suspected he meant other carriers would be here, but so far I haven't scanned a single mind here that belonged to a carrier. Not that it would matter if it was a carrier or not, because even though I favor carriers much more then humans, if a carrier got in my way, the reaction would be no different then if a human got in my way.

Finally, I ran into the host of the party and owner of the house, Donna Tori, and after about fifteen minutes of talking she invites me to the VIP dinner table. Originally I was going to decline her offer, but after she showed me the room I identified the target in there immediately, and gracefully accepted Tori's invitation.

Throughout the dinner I plotted the target, Richard Garrison's demise, while enjoying the expertly cooked T-Bone steak on my plate, and listening to the others debate politics, economics, and the carriers. Just as I decided a knife going into Garrison's back telekinetically when everyone is leaving would be suffice, Tori asks me what my views on the carriers are.

"My views on carriers, huh?" I can't reveal too much. "I thin-" BOOOOOM!!!! A van comes slamming through the wall, I automatically react by stopping it midair with my TK so it won't hit me, at which point my cover is blown. I see Garrison's face of realization of what's going on before he starts to make a mad dash to the door. I launch the van out of the building so I can go for Garrison, but by the time I turn around he's already gone. The whole operation is kaput and my chances of ever getting Garrison in my grasp again have dropped dramatically. I'm gonna rip the idiot that ruined this limb from f*cking limb. Just then some weird looking guy pops up in the middle of the dinner table. This must be the moron responsible for the freaking van coming through the freaking wall.

I pick him up and slam him into the wall, pinning him there with my TK in a fit of rage. It looks like he's trying to get out. I tighten my hold. "You stupid, stupid bastard." I tell him, speaking my mind. I scan the most recent memories on his mind as I hold him. Before I'm done I just have to say, "What the hell were you thinking!? Whatever it was, you certainly weren't doing much of it at all." After which I finished the scan. The dumba$$ basically threw a freaking mini tornado at a guard outside, he overshot it, barely hitting the guard but doing enough to take him down, and sent the van flying in here. I let my anger get the best of me and some of the glassware starts to shake before snapping from my TK. All the sudden the guy is out of my grasp. What the hell? I glance around a bit before noticing him on the otherwise of the room. How the heck did he do that?

"I get that often..." He says nervously, trying to act tough. After he regains his posture, he continues, "Who the hell are you?"

"...I'm the guy you shouldn't tick off." I respond sternly, while simultaneously lifting all the forks and steak knives in the room and turning them in his direction. Then I continue coldly, "...and you've done just that."

________________________________________________________________________________

5th Column Comics Library

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@alexander_wolffe: Shall read this tonight, heading out but this way it allows you to post two more times. And somehow 'd like to work out a Quoll/Wolffe crossover, no rush at all but something I'd like

johnjo719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander_wolffe: good chapter! I like how Wolffe is really developing into a villain/ antihero

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By TommytheHitman

Very nice. I liked seeing that both Mark and Wolffe have pretty different methods when it comes to crime fighting.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@the_deathstroker: Wow Wolffe is brutal, and powerful too. May just have to find a way to remove him from the picture...

Alexander_Wolffe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Alexander_Wolffe

@impurestcheese: Remove or work with.... Hehe... >;)

@tommythehitman: Yep. Nearly polar opposites. XP

@cbishop: Thanks. Gotta catch up to Tommy now xD

@johnjo719: Gracias, señor. Much appreciated.

@batkevin74: That's fine. Take your time. And yeah, I think a Quoll/Wolffe crossover in the future would be fun too :)

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Interesting

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander_wolffe: Nice but is this happening at the same time that Wind Duster 12 where's he's at the Donna Tori Mansion?...hang about...recalls thoughts...ah the ending of WD and the ending of this are the same from different perspective's. BOOM! Nice, I was a bit slow there but eventually got there. Looks like we go ourselves yet another 5th Column punchup...poor WD

Also I feel like I want to write the tale of Mrs Heisler and their five children now made fatherless by a heartless neck snapping incident :)

Alexander_Wolffe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Thanks.

@alexander_wolffe: Nice but is this happening at the same time that Wind Duster 12 where's he's at the Donna Tori Mansion?...hang about...recalls thoughts...ah the ending of WD and the ending of this are the same from different perspective's. BOOM! Nice, I was a bit slow there but eventually got there. Looks like we go ourselves yet another 5th Column punchup...poor WD

Also I feel like I want to write the tale of Mrs Heisler and their five children now made fatherless by a heartless neck snapping incident :)

Haha, yep.

And LMAO!!! Everytime I read this I picture it and then literally lol. Can totally picture it lmao. xD

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander_wolffe: Remove, preferably with the head intact. Terra needs a new cup for her vodka

Alexander_Wolffe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Very well then. Terra will not be spared when the war comes to her doorstep. This was your own doing, heathen.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By TommytheHitman

@batkevin74

"Poor WD..."

To be honest he actually did a pretty good job this time.

No Caption Provided

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Haven't read WD 13 yet, so up until this point and on track record I stand by my comment. Looking forward to being surprised

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And LMAO!!! Everytime I read this I picture it and then literally lol. Can totally picture it lmao. xD

Stay tuned for The Saga of Mrs Heisler and Her Five Furious Children :)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@alexander_wolffe: Read this last night- I like how you and Tommy' kept your accounts of the fight consistent. Nice.

Alexander_Wolffe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Alexander_Wolffe
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for knightofthechronicle
knightofthechronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped

Alexander_Wolffe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: This issue and the next few should be read in unison with Wind Duster 12+.

Otherwise it doesn't make much sense.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander_wolffe: oh I know, took me a while the first time I read it but now re-reading I'm down with the crossover and put the bits together :)

Alexander_Wolffe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Ohhh, alright. Cool. xD

Hope you enjoy the rest of Wolffe!