Which way is right? (Adding characters to issues)

SimpleMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SimpleMan

I've been adding issues of 52 to the site the last couple days, and I noticed myself being a bit inconsistent when adding characters to the issues:

1. Ralph Dibny appears quite often in 52, NEVER in costume. I've been adding him to the issues as Elongated Man.

2. Clark Kent appears occasionally as well (NEVER as Superman). I've been adding him when he appears as Clark Kent.

Which method is correct? Should un-costumed characters be attached to the issue as the "hero" or as the "real name"? Should the real name even have it's own entry on the site?

ScoodleDaddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By ScoodleDaddle

Real names shouldn't have entries. Elongated Man and Superman would be the correct submissions for those appearances.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#3  Edited By gmanfromheck

Yeah for example, there shouldn't be a Superman page AND a Clark Kent page. Those would be merged.

SimpleMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SimpleMan

Thanks guys. That's what my gut was telling me.

Red L.A.M.P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Red L.A.M.P.

G-Man says:

"Yeah for example, there shouldn't be a Superman page AND a Clark Kent page. Those would be merged."

Actually we can have the Clark Kent page. Remeber, for example, Robin the character we're also going to have pages for the real person: Jason Todd and Tim Drake, etc.

SimpleMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SimpleMan

How about this?: Adrianna Tomaz now goes by the superhero name Isis. However, she didn't become Isis until 52:Issue 12. In issues 1 through 11 should she be listed as Adrianna or Isis?

Technically, Adrianna shouldn't even have her own entry, right?