Universes??

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

Sorry that I have not been as active for the last while in this forum, but writing has taken a higher priority. A while back I had the idea to make umbrella pages for entire universes, pages that would explain in detail all of the parts of that universe that make them work (I guess under the category of concepts). Is anyone interested in this? The main universes to tackle would be Star Wars, Star Trek, G.I. Joe and Transformers though if anyone was interested they could get into any number of more obscure comics universes like ThunderCats, Dungeons and Dragons or Indiana Jones. It could even be done to make the connection between the new tv shows section of the wiki and the comics to make universe pages for the A-Team, McGyver or whatever. Maybe Universe is the wrong word, but I think it could benefit the wiki for the non-experts trying to get interested in a particular brand of comics.

Also correct me if I am wrong, but there is no Star Wars concept page?

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2 fesak  Moderator

Sounds like a good plan. There are already a bunch of universe pages but some are missing, for example a Star Wars page. There are a couple of sw-related concept pages with repeated info from other pages, so maybe one of them can be reworked into a SW universe page.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#4  Edited By RazzaTazz

@renchamp: Its OK just do it, I think they got touchy about the deletion of other pages, but it would be good to have a place to start if you could make a skeleton for it.