So, that's not my name haha.

Power1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Power1234

So my comic has found it's way on here, which is awesome! It's called Jack The Hunted, and I would love to come and fix and edit stuff...but I noticed something. My own writer page has my name as Dylan Davidson, but it's Dylan Davison. Can someone fix this? Not sure if I can.

If you need proof, my name is on the comic. It's spelled right on the cover, as well.

Thanks!

Dylan DavidsonJack The Hunted #1

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmn cool. can we buy this book, or read online?

Power1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Power1234: yeah I hope you not lying that this is your book.

ok so how many of you guys were there to do this job or you were one man worker lol.

Power1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@touma:

Believe me, I'm not haha. Name's right on the cover. We had two writers, I'm one and the other is my co-writer, Jasper and we also had an artist name Renatus, he did all the pencils, ink, colors and text for the book. We're very lucky to have a talent like him haha. Two issue are currently out, I'm trying to add the second one on here as well, and issue 3 comes out on Monday, actually. We have a facebook page as well, which I run. Just search Jack The Hunted.

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Power1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Power1234

@touma:

I know what you mean. It's actually a habit, for some reason, when I use texts. I like to add "haha" and "lol" to a lot of stuff in text messages or whatever. I think I do it so that I don't get read the wrong way. Sometimes with text it's easy to read stuff the wrong way and it can sometime start fights, so I think I do it as a safety net. Though this is very off topic haha. (See...I have no idea).

Yeah, if anyone knows who I can contact to fix it or how I can fix it, that would be great!

touma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Power1234: ask mods they might help you. or any one with wiki points those guys usually do these type of thing.

Avatar image for sistergrimm2099
SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19