Question about continuity for Doctor Who?

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#1  Edited By RazzaTazz

As we have discussed about Star Wars characters having their Expanded Universe material incorporated into the main articles for their entries as it is all continuity, does anyone know if this would also apply to Doctor Who? There are some Doctor Who character pages that are way too long and in the wrong format that I would like to fix, but I would need to know this first.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

It would, yeah. All media are in continuity for Doctor Who. Whether the comics are referenced in the show isn't something I'm sure of, but pretty sure show events have been referenced in the comics.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#3  Edited By RazzaTazz

@Mercy_: Thanks

JamesSpiring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By JamesSpiring

@Mercy_ said:

It would, yeah. All media are in continuity for Doctor Who.

Except for the Peter Cushing movies (remakes of TV episodes), The Curse of Fatal Death (charity telethon parody), Dimensions in Time (EastEnders crossover, the main show treats EastEnders as a TV show), Death Comes To Time (webcast contradicted by 2005 TV series), Scream of the Shalka (webcast with a different Ninth Doctor, rendered non-canon by TV series revival), the novel Human Nature (remade as a TV episode), and the annual story What I Did on My Christmas Holidays by Sally Sparrow (remade as TV episode Blink).