Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Caligula

I fixed two of the Bounties up Conan and Bishop

I fixed all of the plagiarized stuff i found, the only problem is I only got 1point for Bishop's even though I spent 3 1/2 hours on it, cause pretty much the entire thing had to be re-written. I'm not complaining at all I was more that happy to fix these Pages I love Bishop and Conan. I just feel that all the work I did on Bishop that i deserved more than 1point.

if any mod could respond I would greatly appreciate it.

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Hmm that is odd, I sadly am not a wiki mod but I will bring it to the attention of one of them.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Caligula
@.Mistress Redhead.: 
thank you so much :D
xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty

If it was just a regular edit, then I'd say 'we can't set the points'.  I've experienced it too, receiving one solitary little point for hours of work. 

However, as it was in response to a task then I'm not sure.  You might have to wait a while, since a lot of the Staff are away for C2E2 this weekend... Hopefully this will be looked into soon.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Caligula
@xerox-kitty: okay thanks.:D
Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
@Caligula: here's what I've noticed a dozen times over

If you do any of the following AND add large amounts of info to the page:

Remove large sections of information
Add links or fix little spelling errors
Remove and change pictures (possibly) 

Then you will get way less points. It must be a safeguard in the system, or else point spammers could just delete and recopy information over and over and receive thousands of points. After it happened to me several times, I finally figured out to remove and fix things, then save. They edit it a second time to add your information. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@jloneblackheart said:
" @Caligula: here's what I've noticed a dozen times over  If you do any of the following AND add large amounts of info to the page: Remove large sections of information Add links or fix little spelling errors Remove and change pictures (possibly)   Then you will get way less points. It must be a safeguard in the system, or else point spammers could just delete and recopy information over and over and receive thousands of points. After it happened to me several times, I finally figured out to remove and fix things, then save. They edit it a second time to add your information.  "
I co-sign this.I was told this through PM's and removing and re-adding information worked for me.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Caligula
@jloneblackheart: thanks so very much, man your advice worked :D
it's a little extra trouble, but I got the points I put so much time in for. I owe you man.