One Shots and Graphic Novels? Also: Identities and Reporting

Psychotime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Psychotime

Shouldn't the encyclopedia have a section for one shots and graphic novels? It seems to me that putting them as volumes seems kinda silly. But that's just me.

Keep in mind, I mean REAL graphic novels, like Blankets or the Heart of the Storm. But if this does happen, obviously a ton of people will suddenly make monthly comics as part of the section simply because it was put into paperback form. (Some already have done the opposite, and put a paperback version of an already existing book into the volumes section as if it's somehow different. We need a way to report those to mods.)

I think we need a way to report pages to mods for deletion. And no, I can't simply edit the page and leave a note to them, as my score lets me edit unmodded. There should be a direct approach.

Also, there's an issue with identities that really needs to be cleared up to make the encyclopedia better.

With the whole Batman: Reborn and stuff, there really needs to be a way to get around the fact that some people only consider Bruce Wayne as being truly Batman (like myself), and there are others that think that the Batman article should only be about the person who's currently in the costume. Now, Dick Grayson already has his own page (and has Batman on his list of identities), but Bruce Wayne doesn't. Should we start having characters by their actual names instead of all this switcheroo, in order to avoid problems like this?

This brings up another question, can there be a way for the encyclopedia to show us issues where a character has taken a specific identity?  Like a way to see all of the issues where Spoiler takes over as Robin. I might be asking for too much with this one, but I had it run around in my head for a while.