Object/Concept/Location

NiteFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By NiteFly

On the create page there are links for creating new objects, concepts, and locations. Is there currently any use for these? I like the idea, but have never experimented with them.

Le Francais

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Le Francais

I was asking myself the same question a few hour ago. thanks for asking it NiteFly :)

Avatar image for captain_cascader
Captain Cascader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Captain Cascader

Well, here's the idea. We'd think there's a lot more to cover then just characters and issues. For example, what is adamantium? Where is the Stark Tower, when was it built and how?

We've already had people submit entries like this over the past couple weeks and I'm guessing that as we fill out the character pages more, people are gonna want to start building these out as well. The main thing is we didn't want to limit anyone from building whatever kind of pages they wanted. If you want to make a whole page on what "Power Cosmic" is or a full list out of items in the "Bat Cave", go ahead, I'd sure like to know.
Post Edited:2007-01-07 17:09:32

NiteFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By NiteFly

Cool. I'd love to get started with that. You guys may want to design a good way to index/search this similar to character and team bios. Also, will link creator work with these?