Mild Irritation : Picture rejection

Varient

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Varient

I really - REALLY wish, that if someone moderating pictures rejects my submission,.. they at least shoot me an email WHY. 

i FOUND ONLY one picture showing MOST of the World Explorers society in one shot - It was rejected w/o comment. 
I found the ONE picture that culminated the ONE Story Arc involving Fauntleroy and his wives in the Gold digger series - It was rejected w/o comment. 

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO??? 
shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

It'd help if you posted the pics in question here or sent it to a mod via PM, we could address it. I didn't moderate the images, but if it was something like this pic http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/varient/all-images/108-323634/annual_wes_meeting/105-1053264/ - i'm guessing it was rejected b/c its basically a full page scan, which as a rule don't go into the wiki galleries. White out the word balloons, maybe try to crop it to focus on the team (kind of impossible without losing some of the image) and I'd accept it.

Varient

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Varient
@Shatterstar:
That was one of them,... 
I went thru fifty issues of  the color issues of Gold Digger and couldn't find anything close to that picture showing the World Explorers society.  I suppose I should settle for finding a picture that showed at least two teams together  and putting a caption  saying they both belonged to the society,... but it's not too accurate. 
The other was a cropped page showing the transformation from Drake/Wurm to dragon as the ending of the fauntleroy story arc to be free of his humanity curse. 

I apologise for not posting the pictures here,.. my bad.
Varient

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Varient
Varient

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Varient
@aztek the lost:
Meh,.. That's the best I could do as far as resolution,... as far as cropping,.. I included the entire frame?  I don't mind doing the leg work,.. how do I find who looked @ it to find out what he wanted?
Varient

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Varient
@aztek the lost:
Okay,.. Thanks,.. when I get home today I'll PM those three politely.
fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By fesak  Moderator