Marvel Zombies Introduction

Whathits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Whathits

I'm new to this site so didn't really know where to go with this but I'd say the introdcution on the Marvel Zombies page may need a re-write.Having not read the series I don't know exactly what should be there, but what is written is definitely not informative and clearly the oppionion of someone that doesn't like Marvel comics in general . The link to the official Marvel comics sucks homepage also gives that impression.

http://www.comicvine.com/marvel-zombies/39-40611/

pikahyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 581

#2  Edited By pikahyper  Moderator

@Whathits said:

I'm new to this site so didn't really know where to go with this but I'd say the introdcution on the Marvel Zombies page may need a re-write.Having not read the series I don't know exactly what should be there, but what is written is definitely not informative and clearly the oppionion of someone that doesn't like Marvel comics in general . The link to the official Marvel comics sucks homepage also gives that impression.

http://www.comicvine.com/marvel-zombies/39-40611/

Nice catch, I'm pretty sure the entire intro should be removed as it is 100% unnecessary and as far as I can see against the rules since it is indeed an opinion but I'd leave it for a mod to delete. There is only three users that could have written that so hopefully whoever it is will also get a warning for adding something so utterly worthless.

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@Whathits: Oh, thanks for noticing that! I removed the offending information, and I'm looking into who might have added it now.

Whathits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Whathits

Happy to help.