Avatar image for valiant_paladin
Valiant Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Valiant Paladin

one thing I've noticed, there is a choice of race, of gender, of affilaitons, etc. etc., but what about good or bad? it's weird seeing a page say "the marvel hero Onslaught". Well, as I'm typing this, there are plenty of character that jump ship almost constantly. Half of marvels super-villians have been heroes at some time, and half of the heroes have been quite evil at some time or another. I don't even know.

tyger_raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By tyger_raven

I would tend to agree with you, Valiant. I'd prefer it if that portion read "This page covers the Marvel CHARACTER." And, though I'm loathe to suggest more work for these guys, it would be pretty nifty to add an alignment portion to their bio like gender and race. :)

Avatar image for captain_cascader
Captain Cascader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Captain Cascader

We're going to add this. We'll probably also add a flag to mark a person as a plain old citizen or stuff like that, so they don't get accidently mixed in the battles. JImmy Olson, Mary Jane...etc

Zombie Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zombie Boy

Captain Cascader says:

"We're going to add this. We'll probably also add a flag to mark a person as a plain old citizen or stuff like that, so they don't get accidently mixed in the battles. JImmy Olson, Mary Jane...etc"

your gonna take olsen out of the battles...have you ever read the comic he had back in the 60's he was a badas...

maybe your right

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Applekidthethird

The earliest thread that isn't locked