Chronological Order?

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 31

I didn't want to start a thread because I'm positive this has been brought up before, but searching the forums never seems to work well for me, so here I go: is there a way to sort issues/appearances chronologically?

For example, I am interested in viewing all the appearances of the characters Pandora, Cloak, and Dagger in chronological order. It looks like I can only view them by series, and the series are presented in order of number of appearances (so can I change that somehow?) But clicking the series doesn't just show the issues that character appeared in, and for a series with hundreds of issues where the character appeared twice, trying to track down the appearance doesn't exactly work.

So I guess my roundabout question is, how would I go about doing what I want to do (arranging the individual appearances of a character in chronological order, regardless of series)?

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

@akbogert: On the bar at the top, between 'News' and 'New Comics' is 'Wiki'. If you click that, and type what character you're looking for, and sort by release date, you'll get what you're looking for.

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@v_scarlotte_rose: Thank you!

Side note, then, because I'm pretty sure you used to be able to sort appearances on the character thread by other means, why can't you anymore? And/or will that functionality likely be added?

V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akbogert: I only remember that working for the last nine appearances or so, I don't recall it being as useful as the current version.

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By akbogert

@v_scarlotte_rose: Either way, it seems a bit odd to not be able to usefully sort information about a character from the character's page itself :/

V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

@akbogert: Yeah, it would be handy to have it on character pages. The current way works pretty well though, so I don't mind too much.