Can we get a "Post Edit" button, please?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#1  Edited By cbishop

Hi, I recently reported two problems with Flood Protection, in the Bug Reporting forum: 

11/03/10: Flood Protect causing a problem with blogs.
11/08/10: Flood protection notice with no "Flood"

These problems have not been fixed, so I'm wondering if instead, can we get a new tool for the editing process?  The problem I'm having with the Flood Protection is that it won't even let me post edits to already existing blogs, once I've posted new blogs (the number of new blogs varies from one to three). 

I'm wondering if that has anything to do with the button still saying "Post Blog," when I'm editing?  So I'm wondering if instead, can we get a different button (with I guess different programming - I don't know how that works) that isn't affected by the Flood Protection?  Can it be set up so that when we click the "edit" link on a blog, instead of a "Post Blog" button, we get a "Post Edit" button, that's not subject to the Flood Protection?  The blog already exists, so there is no possibility of it flooding anything - the edit function does not need to be subject to Flood Protection.  Please? Is this change even possible? I'm not proud - I'll beg...